Season Eight, Event 39: 1 Hour Rogue Solo

"
ghymini wrote:
So, no points if you die? FYI, this is the first season I've tried racing so I'm not familiar with all the nuances just yet.

In this race yes.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
I'll echo what others have said. For me, these type are the most fun. Only wish I didn't get interrupted by the family & phone during this one. CAN'T YOU SEE I'M PLAYING PoE, PEOPLE! :D

Again, LOVE these ones
Ruining the streak, remove this exile everywhere from season race set and add this as side race events for fun, not RNG competition scaled to absolute.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
jstq wrote:
Ruining the streak, remove this exile everywhere from season race set and add this as side race events for fun, not RNG competition scaled to absolute.

They're all "for fun". It's a video game, not life or death.

Besides, there's no getting rid of RNG in a game based on RNG. :)
"
requiner wrote:
"
ghymini wrote:
So, no points if you die? FYI, this is the first season I've tried racing so I'm not familiar with all the nuances just yet.

In this race yes.

For future reference, when I'm looking at a race what indicates that dieing will cause you to forfeit your points? I've reviewed the links provided in the race descriptions and they do a fairly poor job of preparing you on what to expect.
@ghymini, basically any race that you begin at the twilight strand, you will not receive points if your character dies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info