two handed mace build

You've got a ridiculous amount of weak damage nodes, yet you skip obvious ones like 15% attack speed, very little life and you waste a lot on 10 STR nodes which make no sense. This isn't a build that will work late game.

I could give you a variation on the build but there are plenty of those on the forum if you'd bother to research. But if you want to make a build yourself consider a few things like:
-having at least 200% increased life from passives, especially as a melee character
-using Enduring Cry and as such picking at least some of the bonus Endurance Charges
-elemental resistance nodes and Elemental Adaptation
-only take damage nodes that are on your path and efficient, which means at least 10% dmg inc when you make the average (ex: 8-8-15 on Skull Cracking)
-check the keystone passives, they have the potential to improve your build in a more signifcant way than any other nodes on the tree
Life gain on hit + 2 - you should reclaim that point. 2 hp is useless past level 10.

bottom left of the Templar tree you have a point in STR for no reason.
a point left of Armour and Energy Shield you also have a pointless STR.

Why get a STR point next to Resolute Technique if you don't plan to get it?

I'm going to stop here and tell you to look at other builds people have posted...
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info