Non-legacy Aegis (~6 exa)
Non-legacy Rainbows (~3 exa)
Stone (couple of chaos)
High physical damage weapon

Gear focus is:
Capped Res (79,WhoCaresIt'sCold,79)
High Life (~4k)
3% or more mana leech (very important)
ES and Mana on gear are useful for this build as are some stats (12 dex for lv 20 grace and 20 int for the Rainbows)

Passive Tree

End Game Fantasy Land

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQbuEPASvBLhFCAXLxiRGNsZhRoyGjgaVRpsHRQhYCSbJKoksCcvKaUzljQ1Nug26T38QKBBjETnR35KT0p9TDVOKlBHUWBT31XGVw1YY1jbWfNbr18_YEthIWMXZKNlL2VNZp5noGoebmlwfXKpcz907XTxdit673uMfNmAioCkhNmE74bRh3aLT4zPj0aQVZHOl3Cbg57NoLSkrKcwp4SoGKmVrKqsr6-iszG77byfvqfAGsEHw4bG2MqQzNvPZdDQ0iHUUtd-3Q3jauOf5FHnke8O8i_zBvPd9kj3MvdN97760vuq_MU=

More Reasonable Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRDwErwUIBcvGJEY2xmFGjIaVRpsHRQhYCSbJKoksCcvKaUzljQ1Nug26T38QKBBjETnSn1MNU4qUEdRYFPfVcZXDVhjWNtZ81uvXz9gS2EhZKNlL2aeZ6BqHm5pcH1yqXM_dO108Xrve4x82YCKgKSE2YTvhtGHdotPjM-PRpHOm4OezaC0pKynMKgYqZWsqqyvr6K77byfvqfAGsEHw4bG2Mzbz2XQ0NIh137dDeNq45_kUeeR7w7yL_MG8932SPcy9033vvrS-6r8xQ==

Bandits:
n: +40 Life
c: +18% Physical Damage (or Passive Point)
m: Passive Point (or Endurance Charge)

Skills

Reave - Multistrike - Added Fire - Melee Damage on Full Life - (Melee Physical Damage, Faster Attacks, Blind)

I use MPDoFL because it is another 1.5 multiplier of damage. This damage increase could not be matched by any aura I tried with this setup(Wraith, Anger, Haste). The character is almost always at full life because of the high chance to block spells and attacks combined with the ES regain from the Aegis.

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic

A skill for getting around. I prefer Leap Slam to Quicksilvers in many situations.

Grace - Hatred - Reduced Mana

Grace adds ~2000 armor, resulting in ES gain on block increasing by 40 (or 80). Since we "double dip" this aura is very powerful. Hatred adds 35% of physical damage as cold, potentially chilling targets.

The last two four-links are to the players discretion.
I use the Immortal Call, Enduring Cry, Increased Duration on a level 7 Cast when Damage Taken. At this level, it procs infrequently enough that I am usually at max endurance charges from the Bringer.
Additionally I use Vaal Cyclone, Blind, Melee Physical Damage, and LGoH.
how do u get 74 block with only 27 from the tree and 34 from the shiedl itself
"
qwertazx wrote:
how do u get 74 block with only 27 from the tree and 34 from the shiedl itself

Bringer of Rain adds 15% block.
If you remove the two 2% block nodes at duelist and add them for 2% and 4% block at the upper left, you get 75 % (76%) block instead of 74%.

While the 18% life cluster at bottom right is very strong, you are spending five points to get it. That's 34% life for five points, or 7% per point.
If you remove this and take the life nodes in Duelist (12+8+6=28% for 3 points), you free up two points.
If you also remove "Seasoned Sinew" (upper left), you gain another 3 points.

Those 5 points could go into the 6% life/4% chos resist node in upper left, and another 4 points into the sword cluster "Blade Master" (below Duelist).

All those changes mean:
+6% block
+48% damage
+10% damage
+12% armor
+4% chaos resist
+34% life

While loosing:
+4% block
+20 dex
+34% life
+44% damage

So you gain:
+2% block
+8% damage
+10% attackspeed
+4% chaos resist
+12% armor
...just for -20 Dexterity.

New tree:
click me
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:

So you gain:
+2% block
+8% damage
+10% attackspeed
+4% chaos resist
+12% armor
...just for -20 Dexterity.

The reason I go for the Thick Skin noteable is to get enough dexterity to support a lv 20 Grace (155 dex). Due to gear restrictions the only places to get more dex on gear is from rings and the weapon. I am already looking to cap resistances, get ~70 life, and get mana leech on rings. Moreover, while the weapon I posted does have +39 dex, I am looking to upgrade it and few higher dps weapons have 32 or more dex. For ease of gearing, I decided to spec into those nodes. However, if you have the stats on gear, your tree is, without a doubt, better.

This is my current tree, with plans to spec into the Thick Skin node, as well as respec near the top of the tree to fix my block.
Last edited by shinybluthing on Jun 16, 2014, 5:27:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info