Armor or Armor/Energy Shield

So i've decided to roll a 2hnd'ed Marauder, quite nice at this moment but im kinda stuck with some questions ...

So hopefully some of you can share there experience so I can learn a bit more and share the experience in the future myself :-)

I've chosen the path of lightning strike with leap slam atm im using leam slam more then I want to but that a different story :p

I'm having difficulties of choosing between going full armor or making a combination of armor and energy shield.

The way I see it atm is that with full armor, you get plain good defense and when starting a fight your Life Leech will start doing its work instant, while with ES it wont directly.

Now on the other hand with ES you maybe can have a sec or 2 still the insight to see if your really getting bashed on and where you have the choice of a sec or 2 to say im staying or im running.

Atleast thats the way I see it atm, so i'm hoping some other people can share there experience / insight on this matter.

Thanks in advance
See you all ingame - Hardcore Mode ftw :-)

Greetz
Ayurox
in your case i'd go either pure armor or armor/evasion and pick up iron reflexes

ES really only helps you if you have the time to let it regenerate and that won't be the case as a melee. So unless you want to pick up the node that leeches life into ES instead of you life (which would probably only work if you'd then go full ES) scrap the ES and concentrate on you armor/lifeleech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info