Gem setup:

GRRRRB

cyclone 20/20
melee phys 20/20
added fire 20/20
life gained on hit 20/20
melee damage on full life 20/20
conc effect 20/0

Swapping MDoFL for WED (on DoT mods and excessive damage areas)

Skill tree at level 88

Equipment

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
What is your Crit Chance? You're not showing it.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Took a while for me to get the resists maxed, but i managed to make the adaptions to this build. Gave me a huge dps boost. Unfortuntely im not using 2 axes :S. And i really need to start stacking life nodes now. 2.6k hp sucks XD. The Vaal Cyclone is insanely funny. It just 1shots dominus. If only the recharging were faster :(.

Oh and is there a reason why you are leveling the crit gem?
Last edited by keroc on Jun 4, 2014, 3:46:06 PM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
What is your Crit Chance? You're not showing it.

86% accuracy and 29.4% chance with each weapon with 3 charges up.
I plan to refund 1 passive for 1 power charge from bandits so this % and overall dps will be higher

"
keroc wrote:
Took a while for me to get the resists maxed, but i managed to make the adaptions to this build. Gave me a huge dps boost. Unfortuntely im not using 2 axes :S. And i really need to start stacking life nodes now. 2.6k hp sucks XD. The Vaal Cyclone is insanely funny. It just 1shots dominus. If only the recharging were faster :(.

Oh and is there a reason why you are leveling the crit gem?

Yeah definately life is best, i lost 300 hp when i replaced my main hp ring for romira's banquet and i miss it.

I'm still experimenting with different gem setups. I'm levelling PCoC, critical strikes and crit damage.

I'm pretty sure max crit damage will be more powerful than the WED gem. I want to see how high i can get the crit % with crit strikes gem. And PCoC to perhaps replace my romira's banquet
Encountered a problem with the gem setup.

If you've used a blender in the past you'd know that LGoH is the biggest hp multiplier you can use. The +54 hp per hit is huge to your survivability. One mob can be hit for 4-5 times before it died and the hp gained would mitigate any damage received.

But in this crit build I have noticed that I kill mobs in one or two hits, this causes a problem as each mob would hit me once and I would hit twice, killing it. The hp gained often did not match the damage received.

This is especially prevalent in phys reflect maps as LGoH did not even cover my damage output, one crit would knock me down to 1/2 half! I had to remove 2 dps gems to compensate.

I swapped LGoH for the life leech gem. This improved the situation immensely. With the new life leech mechanics, the largest hit is the one that is leeching and it will always be my critical hit. I am now considering getting more life leech in my gear/tree.
easy die~

low life, low block, not spell block

not impormtant dps ~

IGN : ZMANYO or JMANYO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info