Closed

Spoiler

I need RRRRGB. I will give you 15 EX for similar roll (or less for worse one). I will recolor my Shavs in a few hours and the deal will be gone. I have decided not to Eternal my colors.

I will give 15 EX (was 10) to the person with a similar roll who swaps me the colors I want. (Less for an inferior roll.)

In trying to color my Shav's, I have stumbled upon a great 5-off color combo for someone else. A Spectral Throw or other ranged build could make great use of this; unfortunately I am coloring for a melee build.
I want a RRRRGB Legacy Shav's (or RRRRRG/RRRRGG, but I know that the 6-off is a bit of a pipe dream).

My roll is very good. I'd pay to swap with someone who has my desired colors if you have a similar roll. If your roll is significantly worse, I'll need to take into account my upgrading you.

I am not interested in selling for currency. I am not interested in a non-legacy Shav's. Only interested in trading for another 5-off or better.

Edit: Holy crap are there some dumbasses out there. Twice I have tried to give people many Exalts to make this swap, come to an agreement, and then gotten screwed by last minute stupidity. If you plan to get greedy at the last minute, don't bother. I'm not in a hurry.
Doomed for Life
Last edited by SirDragos on Jun 27, 2014, 11:08:10 AM
bump
Doomed for Life
bump
Doomed for Life
bump
Doomed for Life
bump
Doomed for Life
bump
Doomed for Life