Spectral throw Scion (with Wings of entropy).. viable end game build?

Hi guys, i'm thinking of creating a Scion with over 70% block/spell block (Bringer of rain, Rainbowstrides, Stone of lazhwar, Wings of entropy) that deal damage through Spectral throw. Is a build like this viable for end game, regarding dps (i would like to hit at least 15.000, maybe thanks to the elemental benefits of WoE over Spectral throw) and survivability? Thanks :)
Last edited by Wispo on Jun 1, 2014, 5:29:11 PM
"
Wispo wrote:
Hi guys, i'm thinking of creating a Scion with over 70% block/spell block (Bringer of rain, Rainbowstrides, Stone of lazhwar, Wings of entropy) that deal damage through Spectral throw. Is a build like this viable for end game, regarding dps (i would like to hit at least 15.000, maybe thanks to the elemental benefits of WoE over Spectral throw) and survivability? Thanks :)

Nope, you'll have nowhere near 15k spectral, maybe more like 5k.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

Nope, you'll have nowhere near 15k spectral, maybe more like 5k.

Oh my :( Maybe i must check another gem for an effective high damage dual wield/block scion? :( Like double strike or cyclone? :/
Last edited by Wispo on Jun 2, 2014, 9:43:59 AM
Wings of Entropy is meant for dual wielding skills :) The ideal skill to use with it is of course, Dual Strike.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info