This game needs more guilds dedicated to new players...

I've started a small 30 member guild which will be 40 by early next week. Eventually, I'd like to max it out at 250. It caters to new players. I've had clans and guilds before and had some success. I have this idea, here, to try and form a co-op of guilds which the number one priority is helping players from 1-60ish. Right now, I'm using my guild as an experiment in that and will gladly keep anyone interested in starting a guild like this informed on what works and what doesn't.

The whole idea behind this is that too many new players quit because of frustration and boredom due to the lack of comradeship, fellowship, social interaction, making friends, getting gear, learning the game better, etc. All of these a decent guild should offer. At the same time, a new player guild will promote a greater population in the game. This will, in turn, create more public games, more players to trade with, and all the good stuff that a high pop game comes with.

If anyone is in, holler at me. I also have Mumble and you're more than welcome to chat it up with me about this. PM me for the info.

poefusion.guildlaunch.com to see what's up so far and follow our progress. I'll be posting lots of pointers and stuff on our forums.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jun 1, 2014, 2:50:48 AM
No takers yet. Peeps, you don't need a guild full of leets. Do something charitable. It's a feel good thing. I'm here to help if you need it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info