Really....

I'm going to try and express my opinions without this needing to be edited by a mod. What the heck is going on with my guy? He seriously looks like some old creep who want to a mascaraed party to pick up little boys.
Look I know you guys make your money off cosmetics but this is just disgusting.

I plan on buying a skin transfer pack because I am poor but how can I get pants on this old creep. It was one thing before but this mask puts it over the top for me. I'm about to try every single armor in the game and Hopefully something has pants!
Last edited by heyyous on Jun 1, 2014, 12:56:18 AM
Once I saw a templar going around with a wand and this shield here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rathpith_Globe

I couldn't stop laughing, it looked like he was walking around with a dildo and some type of giant anal bead.
Here's a list of body armor, find one you like that includes pants.
Hi

My fave is the old man with mask,wand and purple shirt nighty,maybes that's why he got exiled... Most armour has shorts not pants.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
LMAO they must be a true exile. A castaway who lost their pants and cant find a new one.
btw, at least his stance is nice and in line with his identity. shadow stands like a feeble old man with his belly sticking out.
Hi

Lol Shadows definitely got back issues, maybe he should try to assassinate a meal or two and not so heavy on the rhoa mead.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info