Raise Zombie Gem quality confusion.

So i have a Raise zombie Quality 16% gem at level 7/8 and a regular no quality Raise zombie gem.

Now my confusion is the Quality gem has less Health on raised zombies overall compared to a Zero quality gem of the same level. Roughly my quality gem zombies have 689 Life and the Zero quality gem Zombies have 1049 life, Is it meant to be like this?

Off-topic and not related to the original question: I read on the wiki that if i link melee skill gems with a Raise zombie they'll use it. So if i stick a Sweep gem in that's linked they'll use sweep?
I don't know about the gem, because there isn't enough information. Is one of the gems linked to supports? Is one of the gems in an item that has +1 level to minion gems?

To the second question, no, you can't link melee skills and have your minions use it.
I use a helm with +1 Minion gems and +life and damage in supported sockets. I just replace the quality zombie spot with the Regular one and the health is still nearly 400 hp lower at the same level.

I've even got a 3linked socket spirit shield and moved them all there with the same result.
I'm just throwing some stupid ideas here, but are they the same level?
"
soze wrote:
I'm just throwing some stupid ideas here, but are they the same level?

They are the exact same level.

EDIT: Scrap that. They are one level in difference. The quality is level 8 and the non-quality is level 9. Would that make a 400 hp difference? Are there certain points where the gem hits a sorta "Milestone" or cap, to give it an extra boost stat-wise? (As level 9 for gems is roughly act 1 Cruel)
Last edited by Justifiedsoul on Feb 2, 2013, 10:33:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info