I f it would be a free online game

it would handle it selfe, but if you let your potential customers wait a bit as long as they expected, you will find a empty server.

you want beat diablo III?

then you have to be more intelligent and then you have to load beta-testers like me

I did test DSA, and Spellforce 2

If you do not need some routined tester, go on to give the keys to accs., which arent activated for severral months

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Attempts to remind them of reason won't get us that far.
"
Barusch wrote:
it would handle it selfe, but if you let your potential customers wait a bit as long as they expected, you will find a empty server.

then you have to be more intelligent and then you have to load beta-testers like me

I did test DSA, and Spellforce 2

If you do not need some routined tester, go on to give the keys to accs., which arent activated for severral months

I have tested:

Warhammer Online
Lord of the Rings Online
Vanguard
Darkspore
C&C4
Medal of Honor
Rift
Siedler 7

and that includes only Closed Beta Invites.
I have 1 Alpha Testing pending and 1 active Closed Alpha of an unannounced Game.

Can I haz my key nao?
Last edited by Kortio on Sep 28, 2011, 6:23:12 PM
I've tested PoE.

Joking aside, they don't have the resources or time to take testers' resumes and hand-pick hundreds of people. They're using a system that works for them. Everyone has a chance at closed beta, and everyone will be able to play in open beta/release. The game isn't ready for that yet.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
I'v seen wayyy better "gief me key" posts.
hmm seems it did not work :-D
"

Ok, first of all, like me and a lot of people, you've only waited for half a month. There are people who have waited over a year for this game and they are still active on the forums hoping to get a beta key.

"

Beta is BETA, companies like dice use beta for commercial purposes and give out a demo of their game. GGG is a new indie game developer, they have no past games and the purpose of the beta is to test out the servers and they hand out beta one by one for a reason, they aren't stupid like how you claim they are in the post.

Last edited by Nalra on Sep 30, 2011, 8:41:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info