Better Call Saul

Maybe a little early to hold your breath on this one but it's something..

Last night on CNN, Breaking Bad lead actor Bryan Cranston, aka Walter White, took the chance to reveal the news that every Breaking Bad fan has wanted to hear.

Spoiler
When asked by host Ashley Banfield if the Walter White character had indeed died at the end of the show, Cranston replied: “I don’t know.” He then went on to say, “You never saw bags zip up or anything,” and that we should “Never say never” to the return of the character.

http://massappeal.com/the-breaking-bad-news-everybody-wants-to-hear/

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 16, 2015, 7:08:06 PM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2016, 1:53:33 AM
It's all a setup for Saul Goodman spinoff which technically is going o be a prequel but who knows how far will it go in the timeline.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I heard of the spin off as well. Id watch it. Not sure Saul can carry a series though, he was great in BB ill give him that.
I think Bryan Cranston was just being playfully coy.

And the Saul Goodman spin off will be a fun ride. I believe he most definitely can pull it off. When his character was introduced in the second season, it was like a breath of fresh air. Bob Odenkirk's portrayal of the crooked lawyer was a master stroke, plus he got all the best lines, which he delivered with the timing of a comic genius (genius gets used a lot around these forums).

Better call Saul.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I'm not exactly a Breaking Bad superfan, but Odenkirk is outstanding, also a screenwriter by trade so I assume the spinoff might be more to my liking.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I will watch the spin off for sure. I wouldn't mind if they did a Jessie Pinkman story too to see where he drove off to.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Cranston's a major prankster. I wouldn't read into this. That ending was about as good as endings get. I trust Gilligan to know that.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
Cranston's a major prankster. I wouldn't read into this. That ending was about as good as endings get. I trust Gilligan to know that.

Ya it was. I remember when Sopranos ended Gandolfini would drop these same kinds of cryptic hints. We all know that never came to pass.
Difference being Sopranos (apparently, I never watched it) had a very ambiguous ending. BB ended. It *ended*.

I'm stopping there. The Spoiler rule of BLoW should apply to this forum.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 30, 2014, 10:46:38 PM
"
Charan wrote:
Difference being Sopranos (apparently, I never watched it) had a very ambiguous ending. BB ended. It *ended*.

I'm stopping there. The Spoiler rule of BLoW should apply to this forum.

You of all people never saw the Sopranos?! Man, if you've ever got a long weekend or two to kill watch that. David Chase put together a masterful series.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info