More slots in action-bar

Any idea how to increase the number of them?
I am going with 3 auras and don't have enough space to fit them in action-bar.
you can swap the auras out after you activated them

that said, I agree that it would be nice if you would not have to do that
Last edited by ComMcNeil on Feb 2, 2013, 4:26:01 AM
I know but if I die or something, it's no fun at all, especially if I add fourth aura.

Anyways having an option to at least increase the size or bind some specific spells to extra keys would be appreciated.
This is vital to some people's builds.
i dont have a problem using one slot for auras and interchanging them to activate. then i switch that aura off my bar for another skill. I dont like accidentally hitting my aura n turning it off. so off the bar you go little buddy.

As for dying. think of it as an incentive not to die :)
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Feb 2, 2013, 4:46:05 AM
WE need moar action bars please! i love you!
"
Moist wrote:
i don't have a problem using one slot for auras and interchanging them to activate. then i switch that aura off my bar for another skill. I don't like accidentally hitting my aura n turning it off. so off the bar you go little buddy.

As for dying. think of it as an incentive not to die :)

This. This is what I always do. I really hate accidentally turning off an aura when either panic hitting something or my finger just happens to roll onto the aura key. And having all you're auras in one quick swoop is really only useful in PVP for quick activation.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
How about a primary and secondary action bar? Then you can put eg auras into the secondary bar and maybe toggle primary/seconday with a hotkey, activate auras and switch back :)
Last edited by firefox_tx on Oct 26, 2015, 1:53:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info