[1.1.4] Ultimate Blender Breaker (frenzy facebreaker build) *under construction*

"
jbd007 wrote:
Wow, so is the new Frenzy nerf going to destroy this build? :( Worried ....

After 1.2, it will probably be better to start as a Shadow. Shadow picks up the 12% inc AS notable, so it's like the nerf didn't really happen. In addition, Shadow has more than double (but only like 201% more) physical damage than duelist, same AR and ES as duelist, more max resists, more % EV, and only 30% less life (154% post 1.2 duelist to 124 post 1.2 Shadow), which is neglible. This build always had a less than average % life.
I plan on making a guide in the Shadow forums soon.
So yeah, I lost a frenzy charge cause of tree changes (really hard to get that 2% life leech now) and overall lost like 4k dps :( Need a FB replacement for Frenzy ... guess I should have gone the Inf Blow route instead of Frenzy.
why cant i see your skill tree 1-60? the skill points are not allocated
very nice guide, I would appreciate some gameplay videos as well.. thanks !
Dat necro....

For an updated version, I recommend that you go to the build list and search for johnamikaze's frenzy built.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I came back to this build and thought I'd update people who still like the idea of this 'Faceblocker' build as I did:

I never got a legacy Aegis and so my ES was never above 600 and my armor wasn't that great to begin with. Also Chaos bypasses ES so regenning ES wasn't that useful. So I thought, "hmm, now with Reckoning and the ability to attack back every time that I block ... how about I forget the ES regen on block and instead link Life Leech to Reckoning?"

Well this works great, I dumped the Aegis, got a Lioneye's Remorse instead for the better life/armor, and in a 4Link, (boots for me) I have Reckoning, Life Leech, Curse on Hit, and Punishment (new one is great - used to be Vulnerability). So I basically have a free life flask that procs whenever I block (which is most of the time) and all close enemies grant Punishment curse. My dps is 49k (with 7 frenzy charges up) and that's with not-so-great physical dmg rings and a non-legacy Bringer of Rain. If I swap to Added Fire instead of Melee Splash for bosses, dps is closer to 73k I believe.

I feel pretty invincible now on level 76+ maps and only have to use flasks once in a long time. The only real danger still is heavy-hitting spell dmg bosses ... but if I know they are coming, I swap out the shield for a Saffell's Frame. You COULD also use a Rathpith Globe and Rainbowstrides and have high spell block along with atk block ... but your dmg, life, and resists will be lower and you'd be really relying on your block ....

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll give details ..... and GGG, please don't nerf Reckoning :)

Here's at least the passive tree for level 90 if interested:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAO4EhwUtBjkJMwqbDPcUIBUgFewZtBo-G60c5yLiI_YknSpNLOktgy_MMk41kjwtPQ894j8nQKBDMUd-R-JI7krITZJN4099UEdRYFO7VP5aGl8_Ylpi7GVNZ5tqHmo7bpduqnKpdO14rnk5eu982X11fuKAVoNfg8yE2YTvhrOPmZkrns2jiqQ5pleplayvrj6vp7Xytoq3PrkdvTa9gb3mvqe_1cC_wYLDM8T2xq7KkNE2037Xy9i92sHiLORR5wrp1e4O7w7vevIv8pz2o_cy9775Y_4K_o_-ug==?accountName=jbd007&characterName=ServinBreaksForYourFace
Last edited by jbd007 on Sep 29, 2015, 7:22:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info