FoxTactic's *Righteous Surgeon* Uber killed - Reserved

This build is now implemented into Righteous Arcer build as a lategame variation,

Go to : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896869
Last edited by FoxTactics on Jun 21, 2014, 1:56:41 PM
Cool Fox,
Good that your active, i like your builds.

Just turning lvl 82 with Lightning arc, havnt upgraded to RF yet.

Cant wait to follow you with Surge :)
It’s hard to keep track of all the changes made in your build.
hi

i was thinking about a rf/flame surge build and stumbled upon your thread
it turned out that you are doing a very similar thing to what i had in mind. looking at your track record however, it seems you know what you're doing...and because i'm not, i gotta ask two questions to see if it's possible to pull off what i have in mind

1. i wanted to go for mom+aa...is this not possible with your build or is lightning coil just tankier?
2. is a lvl 4 empower really needed for purity of fire or do i get away without?
Awesome gonna add it to my build as well eventually (righteous fire freeze pulser is my end game plan)
"
rd_ wrote:
hi

it turned out that you are doing a very similar thing to what i had in mind. looking at your track record however, it seems you know what you're doing...and because i'm not, i gotta ask two questions to see if it's possible to pull off what i have in mind

1. i wanted to go for mom+aa...is this not possible with your build or is lightning coil just tankier?
2. is a lvl 4 empower really needed for purity of fire or do i get away without?

2.you need to get to lvl 23 with purity of fire, you can do it in many ways.
Last edited by noobdw on May 29, 2014, 7:22:46 PM
"
noobdw wrote:
Awesome gonna add it to my build as well eventually (righteous fire freeze pulser is my end game plan)
"
rd_ wrote:
hi

2.you need to get to lvl 23 with purity of fire, you can do it in many ways.

You can do a ghetto version aswell with lvl20 purity of fire if you pick up all the 0.4% reg nodes along the way, with 93% fire res its enough to sustain RF with vitality.

But ofc lvl21 purity and empowerlvl3 will make your life so much easier and alot of free nodes to put where you wish
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 29, 2014, 8:32:20 PM
I wonder why surge does double the damage that fireball does? Fireball is what I have been using for my single mobs. I will probably switch to surge if there are no big downsides.
I've been adding Surge as my single target as well. Only in a 4L now (no Empower) as I has yet to link my Coil properly, but it still does about 60% more single target than Arc (that's also with a 19/0 faster casting, by the way). My gem is (still !) lvl18 even though I had a head start, working on it. One added bonus is that it gets easier to deal with things that need to be aimed at precisely (allies cannot die totems for example) and Corrupting Blood rares are much less scary.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
thx a lot
after a bit of tinkerering, it seems that i would indeed have to make a lot of compromises in order to pull off a, as you put it, ghetto version

so i'll do something else i guess...
Updated a bit, gonna start throwing in pics and stats \ items soon.

Atziri kill video, 4 min, 10 seconds map
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buKn1ua9nEc
Last edited by FoxTactics on May 30, 2014, 12:58:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info