Mace n Shield Marauder build, feedback appreciated

So I'm aiming for a one hand mace and shield tank build, focusing a lot on resistances, armor, block chance, health/health regen and picked up life per hit/% nodes as well. I have also picked up mace damage/attack speed nodes for a little boost to my dps and the high % one hand nodes. Just wanting some feedback on my planned build. Currently level 34 finishing act 3 norm.
Mainly using ground slam as my aoe damage with a life on hit support on it. Molten shell+ Iron will and leap strike for mobility. Enduring Cry for charges and tempest shield for added block and a slight boost in dps since I have a reasonable amount of block associated with my passive tree. Thanks in advance.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBBS0LKA48D8wS2RLhFCAUUhRxGJEYsBkuGj4b-hznIPAhAiE0Jd8nTyfVJ-0otSkuKvY2ujboOlI7Oz38QT9BqkSBROdHflBHUFBR5lPfVgRXDVg9WGNY218_YEtgiGDEYSFhUmVNZ5tqHmo7bpdyqXTtd1N3Ynrve4x8uHzZgSuDsYRjhNmE74ZgjM-RzpSHm4OexaC0ouqkGaZkpzCoGKvFrKqsr7Qvud277cRYxPbG2MmY1I_ZYd-y37_kUeTx55Hnru8O707xivGs8i_ynPMG8932SPcy97746_uq
I will take that into consideration, the only %dmg i plan on taking now is the 30% fire damage increase because i have been using the melee fire skill that explodes enemies (the name escapes me atm).

Any other thoughts appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info