Nothing to see here.

links removed.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 2, 2013, 2:21:17 AM
Very likely a scam, following the download link is strongly discouraged. Unless you like your computer crawling with trojans.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I AM SO GONNA DOWNLOAD THAT TOTALLY HARMLESS .EXE FILE TO MY COMPUTER

Edit: God what an awful music. You should be banned just for that.
Last edited by XDementia on Feb 2, 2013, 12:09:43 AM
Just joined. First post.

Obvious trojan.
yeah should have created a new instance to prove it and a map hack isn't even that important in PoE

D2 had farming runs based off of going to bosses or Pit/Countess runs

map hack helped find those locations faster

in PoE, maps are end game content and they are always full clears so map hack isn't important
"
udgnim wrote:
yeah should have created a new instance to prove it and a map hack isn't even that important in PoE

D2 had farming runs based off of going to bosses or Pit/Countess runs

map hack helped find those locations faster

in PoE, maps are end game content and they are always full clears so map hack isn't important

Map hacks would ruin races though.
If you wanted to know, this was a video with about 10 fps, terrible music and nothing to prove any sort of maphack.

The player was in town, WP to The Ship Graveyard and then had the map open which showed the area as explored.

Obviously they had just been to the area earlier and explored it -_-

I've also seen another poor video from this person where they pretended to map hack on twilight strand, it was the same deal, pre explored map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info