Amazon Mayhem Promotion and Path of Exile

Hi

Talismannn
"

Thats a bit like me saying its ok to break the speed limit in a certain area as the cops know people do it.....

That's like GGG saying they don't like RMT and then merely let it happen, that's like GGG saying Dsync is a game feature, that's like adding angelic wings to a supposedly dark gritty game, that's like watching a two year old teach GGG how to balance the game mechanics to encourage/force players to play in party...

Only the Chrome scorpion? The T-1000 of pets? I would've thought buying the packages that cost more would give me a different pet, or simply a different scorpion (there is 7 to choose from).
Cool promotion none the less.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Talismannn
"

Thats a bit like me saying its ok to break the speed limit in a certain area as the cops know people do it.....

That's like GGG saying they don't like RMT and then merely let it happen, that's like GGG saying Dsync is a game feature, that's like adding angelic wings to a supposedly dark gritty game, that's like watching a two year old teach GGG how to balance the game mechanics to encourage/force players to play in party...

Only the Chrome scorpion? The T-1000 of pets? I would've thought buying the packages that cost more would give me a different pet, or simply a different scorpion (there is 7 to choose from).
Cool promotion none the less.

cheers

None of which are actually illegal, Asside from the RMT which is against T&C but not international online fraud. GGG does not LET RMT happen, its nearly impossible to prevent in any online game.

Do your homeworkd before yapping your mouth of with nonesence.

or should I say to the fraud squad if they turn up, its ok. some random guy in a forum told me that another random guy in a forum claiming to be from Amazon said it was fine regardless of what the international laws were. Yips that would stand up in court.

If others want to make a criminal of themselves by illegally making a fake account / address to claim a promotion that their problem to deal with, not something I think GGG would condone though. Nor do I think that they are very happy with Amazon excluding a large proportion of their playerbase with this stunt.

Its actually fairly simple. Until this promotion is made available LEGALLY to all players my money will stay soundly in my pocket and I will not spend another penny with GGG or Amazon. I have spent a lot with both of them, and do so every month, this however is a matter of principle.

If their international customers are deemed not good enough to be part of a promotion, then neither is my money good enough for them.
I've never used amazon before, but I really want to buy that $60 pack for both myself and my wife.... crazy that it's only for US customers. We live in Canada and are kind of pissed that this sale is only for US residents.

I've read every page so far and I don't really want to "fraud" buy a promo code....

Surely if GGG themselves wanted this to be a deal available worldwide they would put the same offers in their own store?

I'm not quite sure why.
Thats all well and good there are supporter packs on Amazon, but if you have an Amazon account with credit on it (aka purchasing amazon cards) you can not Purchase any of the packs. Sadly to get the cards in the first place you pay real money. Amazon has never required you to have a debit/credit card to have their service. So I personally wont be purchasing anything off of amazon for the game. I don't have a cc or dc on purpose. I wont be getting a Prepaid card anytime soon so I'm SOL on supporting.
Damn, I am so excited the promotion become available worldwide!
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
Last edited by guipumi on May 23, 2014, 4:22:18 PM
Bought the $60 and amazon threw a bonus $1 credit at me that I could spend on like amazon MP3 store. not a big deal, and I don't personally care, but FYI for anyone who does.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
i can do it ^_^ just emal me and we can skype it up
IGN: Wirefleece , Complexion
"
Hyskoa wrote:
ah for fuck sake. Again only US? Are they still using pigeon mail delivery to process these applications?

this ^
Prediction:Chrome scorpions, chrome scorpions everywhere.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info