Quitting due to exp loss

Title says it all.

So my main character is level 75 in ambush league and I've been doing maps with decent efficiency, but the rogue exiles are too stronk and keep killing me. I realised that continuing to play will only see my progress going backwards, because unlike diablo 2 in which there's always loot worth playing for, the itemisation in path of exile is so bad that I will likely never see a gear upgrade.

Seeing as I only lose progress by continuing to play, I've stopped playing and uninstalled. It's as simple as that.

I've felt like this in the past and made the switch to nemesis permanently, but invasion feels too boringly cheap to be fun after the many tries I've had with it. Hardcore death is better than exp loss.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah my witch was also dying in ambush on reflects. Any reflect pack = instadeath. Got stuck at level 77.

So I stop trolling droppend my iir from 220% to 120%, changed voll's to lightning coil, took some life nodes instead of +crit ones. Dps got halved but got to 79 in a day.

Idk what is conclusion here, probably you could think a way around how to fix your itemization or build in some cheap way with few regrets and trades.
exp too stronk
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
quitting due to toilet paper loss
"
KaiLight wrote:
Yeah my witch was also dying in ambush on reflects. Any reflect pack = instadeath. Got stuck at level 77.

So I stop trolling droppend my iir from 220% to 120%, changed voll's to lightning coil, took some life nodes instead of +crit ones. Dps got halved but got to 79 in a day.

Idk what is conclusion here, probably you could think a way around how to fix your itemization or build in some cheap way with few regrets and trades.

so in short you decided to make a real build ? :) :P
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
k, bye.

Spoiler
See you next week.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Lot's of people feel the same way.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Life's penalties for dying are a bit harsher. Just a word of warning OP.
Noblesse oblige
Just make a proper build and use common sense. If you still keep dying, then I'm sorry to say but it really comes down to your lack of skills.

I seriously cringe every time I see these kinds of topics. 10% exp loss is NOTHING (well maybe when you're like lvl 88+ it is, but by then you really shouldn't be dying anymore), especially at level 75. You gain more than that from one map.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on May 20, 2014, 8:53:44 PM
I love the hate your getting OP. Everyone has gotten frustrated with losing exp. Doesn't help that 'balance' in this game is a joke so you're forced to follow the path of least resistance or suffer the frustration. It's not just you OP but it is something you either deal with or quit over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info