My buzzsaw setup for killing atziri

Last edited by Veruski on May 18, 2014, 9:15:11 AM
How did you get so much currency to buy all this?

EDIT: What's your dps?
Last edited by Finnze14 on May 19, 2014, 6:16:31 PM
"
Finnze14 wrote:

Probably he farmed and traded a bunch.

Dude his gear isn't even expensive.... Ambush is nearly 3 months in.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Finnze14 wrote:

Well he did get 3 hope drops...

But His gear is expensive! Unless you wanna give me those 20/20 gems, 6L Lightning Coil, and nice Ele sword?
"
Finnze14 wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Finnze14 wrote:

Well he did get 3 hope drops...

But His gear is expensive! Unless you wanna give me those 20/20 gems, 6L Lightning Coil, and nice Ele sword?

20/20 gems are free, just a time investment. Gems are only expensive in currency when you get into sets of 21/20, 20/23, lvl4 stuff.

The gear is nice but nothing too difficult 3 months into a league.

@Veruski - tried uber yet? Nice buzzsaw setup.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Finnze14 wrote:

EDIT: What's your dps?

Most of it just came naturally over time. Believe it or not I had what I would call a dry season. I did not get the 6L coil until I was level 93.

Just run maps. Try not to fuck up and waste currency. Sell good stuff. Repeat.

My dps is nothing special. 12,4k self buffed. about 15.5k with vaal haste active. lasts for 10.5 seconds.

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
The gear is nice but nothing too difficult 3 months into a league

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Aw man that hurts. To be fair, I have had most of this gear for quite some time. Not much incentive to upgrade it. Excess farm just sits in the stash.

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
@Veruski - tried uber yet? Nice buzzsaw setup.

Now you're just rubbing it in I guess?

I can't see how my build could do it. I have scratched my head plenty and I just can't see a way to overcome the DPS barrier. If I upgraded all my pieces to be near perfect, I still do not think this style of build would be sufficient without more damage scaling.

So, all I can do is hoard and wait and hope that I can either figure out another build to spec into that can do it, or use somebody elses idea/concept. Something I can afford..

The shavronne builds I just can't really afford. Maybe if I get lucky soon. Or something. I could afford some of the big pieces, maybe even the chest. But when you add everything that is needed up, it is quite a lot.

I don't know. Maybe I'll have to just give up on the idea of killing uber this season. =/
Last edited by Veruski on May 19, 2014, 9:24:44 PM
"
Veruski wrote:

I don't know. Maybe I'll have to just give up on the idea of killing uber this season. =/

Grab a Kaoms. Stronk proven RF setup for maybe 40-45 ex, I'm sure you can afford that if you sell off some gear.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

Grab a Kaoms. Stronk proven RF setup for maybe 40-45 ex, I'm sure you can afford that if you sell off some gear.

i saw that video

the guy barely did it by the skin of his teeth. yes i could afford that kind of setup but it just does not look very uhhh, doable?
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Veruski wrote:

i saw that video

the guy barely did it by the skin of his teeth. yes i could afford that kind of setup but it just does not look very uhhh, doable?

Oh yeah, he didn't have as much fun as low-life spectral in that map but that was his first kill, he went back and killed a couple more times with much less hassle.

Won't be facetanking any stormcalls and flameblasts on Atziri though with RF :P
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
i'm fine dodging, but there's a difference between that and something that takes like 40 minutes to pull off lol

there has to be a middle ground somewhere.

something in between RF build and 200 exalted low life setup (cost wise)
Last edited by Veruski on May 19, 2014, 10:37:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info