Windir's Poison Arrow Build [1.2] upgradeable?

Hello guys, i'm from germany(that means that my english isn't the best) and I want you to show my Poison Arrow Build from Ambush League. It took me a lot of time, but it is very funny to play. Enjoy ;)

Feel free to improve the build or post suggestions.

Deffence/offence Screens
Spoiler

Without Auras

With Auras

With Auras + Quicksilver Flask + Evasion Flask (just for the lolz)

Offence
(The damage from Poison Arrow is more than it looks like against monsters)

My Gear
Spoiler

Important Items:
-Bow
+2 to Bow Gems
+1 to level of gems

+ resis (optional)

-Drillneck
-Atziri's Steps
-Queen of the forrest or carcass jack (i like the high evasion+ movement speed from queen)
-life/evasion/res gear
Optional:
-2x Le heup of all iron rings with high roll increased damage

Carcass or Queen of the forrest, i prefer Queen of the forrest
Spoiler

My skilltree
Important nodes:
Acrobatics, chaos damage nodes
Bandits:
Normal - Oak
Cruel - Kill all
Merciless - Kill all

Skill Gems
Spoiler

Must have gems:
-4L Poison Arrow-Empower-Pierce-Concentrated Effect
-5L Poison Arrow-Empower-Pierce-Concentrated Effect-Blood Magic or Slower Projectiles
-6L Poison Arrow-Empower-Pierce-Concentrated Effect-Blood Magic- Slower Projectiles
-Vulnerability

Auras:
-Grace
-Vitality

Optional:
-Smoke Mine
-Link Fire Trap with Chest(for a bit more damage output mainly against boxes)

Videos

Cheaper Version of Poison Arrow
Spoiler

If you can't get a "+3 to Gem lvl 5L/6l Bow", you can try a cheaper version, just combine:

+

The bow gives you 100% Pierce chance, what means you get 100% projectile damage from drillneck.
You save the Pierce gem from linking and you can add another gem. :)

IGN: @TheWindir
Last edited by kingatzee on May 18, 2014, 8:43:41 AM
Isnt it better to respec those 2 4% move speed to the 6% move speed AND attack speed near the Scion starting and maybe drop the 0.4% hp regen near duellist and take the 1% and 30% stun dodge chance near Ranger?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBH4FLQW1BfkVIBXwGNsZhhmKHNwhYCLqJDwmlSepKk0qWyzpLUctgzBxMgE6QjpYOrM_J0CgRZZJE0lRSn1KyEt4TDJQQlKvUzVVS1b6Wm1br2BLYetnoGf8aHRtbG17dEF07XTxdoJ313pTeu99W38rf8aD24cZh3aJ4Iw2kx-UoJcGmyabtaEiokCnXKxHrUqyGbTRtUi7TcM6xKLGosgMykrNJs3qz3rSGdQj1orW0dhN2mLdDd1f3ajigOZY6NbrLOwY9Pj56PxL_MVaUqiam13yl2-egwm74_66
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on May 17, 2014, 11:13:57 AM
"
Isnt it better to respec those 2 4% move speed to the 6% move speed AND attack speed near the Scion starting and maybe drop the 0.4% hp regen near duellist and take the 1% and 30% stun dodge chance near Ranger?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABBH4FLQW1BfkVIBXwGNsZhhmKHNwhYCLqJDwmlSepKk0qWyzpLUctgzBxMgE6QjpYOrM_J0CgRZZJE0lRSn1KyEt4TDJQQlKvUzVVS1b6Wm1br2BLYetnoGf8aHRtbG17dEF07XTxdoJ313pTeu99W38rf8aD24cZh3aJ4Iw2kx-UoJcGmyabtaEiokCnXKxHrUqyGbTRtUi7TcM6xKLGosgMykrNJs3qz3rSGdQj1orW0dhN2mLdDd1f3ajigOZY6NbrLOwY9Pj56PxL_MVaUqiam13yl2-egwm74_66

Yes it could, but i like the high move speed(especially for killing Atziri and run through maps).
+ the chance that you get hit/stunned, is "low" enough; i can't remember any stun with my Scion ^^

Only thing its useful for the hp regen/% maximum Hp.
More videos!! but without someone talking shit in the background
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"

Ye sorry, i realized to late, that i'm still in teamspeak and recorded everything they said.

So double bosses courtyard or 8 mod maps?
Do you want smth like this ?
What is the reason of not linking PA to a trap for more damage? Why do you prefer shooting a projectile over throwing a trap (that then shoots the projectile)?
"
kingatzee wrote:
"

Ye sorry, i realized to late, that i'm still in teamspeak and recorded everything they said.

So double bosses courtyard or 8 mod maps?
Do you want smth like this ?
Yes! any map is fine just wanna see more of it
Every Class 100
"
What is the reason of not linking PA to a trap for more damage? Why do you prefer shooting a projectile over throwing a trap (that then shoots the projectile)?

More mobility and it has enough damage already, so i don't need more.

"
Yes! any map is fine just wanna see more of it

I make some new videos tomorrow. :)
Last edited by kingatzee on May 17, 2014, 4:39:24 PM
Added a new video(120% Quantity Fracture Courtyard).

Added cheaper version of poison arrow.

Enjoy.
this shit must be so funny in pvp , do you think you can make some pvp videos? would be hilarious to watch people get rekked by the poison cloud
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on May 18, 2014, 9:02:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info