Feedback on Game Graphics - Just an observation....

This is just an observation, I don't see it as a problem that can be fixed coding wise, but if anyone can help me in it I'd be grateful.

In any party, (the bigger the more apparent the problem is), as soon as there's minions running around and spells start flyin' every which way, I simply cannot see what's going on half the time. Even well-marked and otherwise obvious exiles can get pushed around/knocked back, and with all the spell/attack effects happening I will lose track of the target, being a caster who's usually hanging back out the pack for survival reasons. I REGULARLY lose track of my character momentarily in all the visual mess.

This is a fantastic game, and the sheer amount of spell/attack effects onscreen at once is the only mechanical problem I personally have that negatively affects my enjoyment. Does anyone else suffer the same bling fatigue? If so, is there any way to mitigate it?

Again, just a simple observation... keep up the most excellent work GGG.

Cheers

Floaty
Dun open teh box, Floaty, yer gonna freeze for sure.
It is one of the reasons I mostly solo and rarely do more than a duo party. The entire screen generally becomes an absolute clusterfuck of madness in a party. A full party is virtually unplayable in my opinion.

However, this problem isn't unique to PoE. It is something I've run into in many other games, especially those with a fetish for particles. An option to disable party members effects, or at least diminish them would be quite nice.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
+1!

Lmao i can't stand party's.

Get in a dual flame totem caster + any CoC build (except EK, which has a clean particle effect)

And be prepared to not even see the floor of your map, let alone monsters.

(i almost only party up with mates, or smaller groups, sometimes in hardcore modes for survival reasons but even then it's still annoying)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hi

100% agreed

The term ''clusterfuck'' is definitely the keyword/best word to define when it comes to more then 3 people parties.

My trapper DOT duelist clouds the crap out of the screen with desecrate(tombstone MTX added), then enter fire traps, lol.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info