Account Locked, Please Contact Support

This is a post made for my brother, because he is unable to log into his account. This morning he texted me to log in, we were going to clear some content, he logged into his Duelist to look for a gem, logged on over to his Shadow, said he needed to go AFK, logged out, but when he attempted to come back his account upon logging in read "Your account has been locked, contact customer support" ... Okay...

So he contacted you all, and is now rather upset that he's read that support can take upwards from a week to respond to their emails, therefore the reason for this message, if I could please get a Game Master or a GGG employ to look at this and please either explain to him why his account was locked -- if it's permanent, temporary, or if it can be unlocked?

His account name as seen on the forums is Borellus99, which will help you identify the account from which he is having issues with.

I did 'forum search' this issue, and it seems that most people whom post, have a GGG employ contact them back and tell them the account has been unlocked, so I figured why waste time? I texted him with this discovery and he asked me to post on the forums.

I really enjoy playing with my brother, we game in almost all games together, we've been gaming for around 16 years together, so I would be more than happy if you [GGG] could get back with us or any other player that has had something similar happen; tell us what exactly is going on!?

Thank you!
Last edited by Arthur_GGG on May 17, 2015, 4:28:49 AM
There is nothing anyone on the forum can do for you or your brother. The only way this matter can be addressed is through a direct email to support (at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page).

Account issues are never discussed on the forum, and normal users don't have access to that information anyway.

So have your brother contact support and they can work out whatever problem with them directly.

There are a lot of reasons for an account to be locked. Without having access to the account information I cannot tell you why. Sometimes it can be as simple as a failed payment on a microtransaction. Sometimes it can be much worse. It depends on the case.

Good luck.

Edit: on a side note, Support is VERY quick to respond to emails... unlocking the account however can take longer as it has to go through investigations. If it has to go through investigations, that can take much longer (a week or so in some cases). But you can usually get a reply from Support within a day no problem.
Last edited by Drakier on May 13, 2014, 5:46:46 PM
hi guys my account is under skie11 ign:_Mismagius_ can you guys help me its my 3rd day and I am still locked. please guys I also e-mailed support for 13 times already. what should I do now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info