Solid Aegis Build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYYz38jM_2SF8_8wagtPuq5FHjnycv7w68n6Ss8i9qO6gYROdUSWoe0iH3vnbnVw2Rzrvt9zJyqXzZrKpZ88Aa5K3ewWdYGemQVaeEGjjsODrYLdJN2J48gW-MdgSz8B-iALT5Mol35QJxFE1mnq-NcU2az0NjtzFY9Z3E-tJwfamVGjJRYDbp42okqhmFGmzz3R0UTDUoxfO-wQRr2RT2hjv_03loC2F4DalutfI1kojx_o9N46ZXMZ6ezacwFCBQRxiRcru5zaFtzNuLTzrh8kX-Co9G0NDPZVXGFm8=

Would be going Molten Strike + AoF.

Has 264% Life.
184% Phys DMG with maces (total) as well as 32% weap ele + 30% fire dmg with weaps
94% ES
23% block chance +12% spell block
2 additional endurance charges (not sure if I'd get one from oak in merc)
would grab +40 life from normal and maybe krait or oak in cruel. not sure of those two of skill point yet.

might grab skill effect duration nodes for immortal call (probably eventually at least)

So i'd be using an Aegis and have a stone of lahzwar ready and rainbowstrides probably. might grab doryanis fire belt, seems like i dont have a reason not to. and perhaps doryanis catalyst as well

i'd like to take this build to atziri. tank high level meeps and such with a solid clear speed solo or in groups up to 3 ppl. looking for some pointers.
Last edited by coatesishere on May 13, 2014, 5:41:04 PM
Most of it looks fine. I would consider skipping the scion life wheel and instead getting the juicy nodes by duelist start. Steel skin, tetsudo, the 12% ias node, 12%life nodes at duelist start and golem blood cicrle. Less life but more block, DPS, and armor. Also I think enduro charge from oak is worth it.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Yeah I've considered it. I think I'm just aiming for HP for le big hits. And the investment is less i believe. but i might reconsider later after playing some.

also i'm looking for opinions on running lightning coil VS a hybrid armor/ES chest. i'd do this and try to get a really high ES helm or hybrid helm/gloves or something along those lines to make up for no ES on the chest. wondering how that would work out. mostly wondering if i'd get enough ES that way. i just love lightning coil ;3
do you already have a lightning coil or are you planning to hold another scam 6l lottery? Lightning coil is amazing, and getting a 6l for free makes the build pretty cheap as well.
"
CantDutchThis wrote:
do you already have a lightning coil or are you planning to hold another scam 6l lottery? Lightning coil is amazing, and getting a 6l for free makes the build pretty cheap as well.

lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info