Diablo 3 Veteran, brand new player! How GOOD am I?!?!

Hey guys, I've been playing action rpgs and anything else that is a game for as long as I can remember. With the decline of Diablo 3 here recently I decided to try out something new and this little gem seemed perfect! I would love if you guys could come join me and help me out as I play through my build for the very first time. Going ranger for now but will be testing all the other classes as well!

-Blisssed
New to the game, decided to give it a shot!
Lol. You will die lots but do not fret. First character is usually a fail if you go on your own. You also picked one of the hardest classes a noob can start with (I know, I started as a noob for all arpg's on my main Ranger)

Look in the forums for your build ideas. There are pretty good guides out there. I have a RoA Ranger, level 87 in Standard and she has over 400 deaths on her but I didn't start out with a guide so the build has changed many, many times until I figured out how the ranger tree was situated. I have a 88 DS/ST Mara and 80 EK Scion as well.

Marauder is always a great way to start as there are minimal gear requirements and lots of life nodes to use and is pretty close to many of the huge Keystone passives. Scion is pretty good too as it's in the centre of the tree and close to all kinds of good keystones.

One more thing: RNG (Roll number generator) can be really great and terribly, terribly frustrating but it keeps thing interesting and it makes this game loved and hated because of it. I didn't find an exalt for an entire year :p

Keep chin up, ask questions and visit the forums for ideas and post questions- lots of help on here.

GL and have fun!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Starting a new character from scratch all self-found with a friend or two! Come join us!
Streaming now! finish up act 3 on normal so we can go to the next difficulty!
Just started Act 1 on cruel! Come join me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info