Child's Play Angelic Mask purchase link

Gave $5 to Chucky. Hidy ho friends to the end!
"
Covert wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO" Got my early purchase. But none of my micro-transaction are viewable online :("

Why?

Click the portrait in the top left corner press microtransaction and click the transaction you want to link.

I'm familiar with where the microtransaction are located online and thank you for trying to help. I do click on my profile/portrait on the left and select the Microtransaction tab. Currenly it is empty when I try to do so and I've tried this on a different computer, different browser, different isp as well. Still all empty and I have almost 2 stash full of microtransaction. This issue started awhile ago but haven't contacted support yet. I'll reach out to them once I get home from work.

I have the same issue. Might be something to do with having too many?

Just bought a mask also :)

Thanks for passing this on. This should be fixed now, try viewing your MTX stash.
"
peachii wrote:
"
consca wrote:
Posting a query in this thread as well:

Is the Angelic Mask MTX transferable? Can I buy multiple, and pass them to a friend?

No, they are account bound as are all MTXs. You can PM Support to see if they have any way of helping you though. support@grindinggear.com

Thanks for the advice! I have emailed them, hoping for the best.

E: Transferred! Thank you Bex and Samantha for the swift and friendly support!
Last edited by consca on May 8, 2014, 11:44:58 PM
Its working now as far as viewing my microtransaction, however I can't seem to link them even though the location is correct. "Failed to find item. Did you specify the correct location and x y?". I even tried different items as well to make sure it wasn't the item. I have also tried logging off and back on.

Edit: Normal item test

Looks like same here Covert, I just tested to see if normal works.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on May 8, 2014, 11:15:28 PM
Same here, normal items can link but micros can't.
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on May 8, 2014, 11:12:40 PM

/me likey XD
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Dumb question : is it a consumable or not ? I know regular MTX skins/effects etc. are not (not speaking of skin transfer), but I prefer to double check ;)
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Dumb question : is it a consumable or not ? I know regular MTX skins/effects etc. are not (not speaking of skin transfer), but I prefer to double check ;)

Its like any other effect you buy. Reclaim effect is your buddy. :)
Bought one for the charity and collection. However, personal feedback: "Feels it only fittingly suits Templar class best. Other classes wearing it feels out of place."

Cheers GGG 。*:☆(・ω・人・ω・)。:゜☆。
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael