Vendor inventories not resetting?

As per usual I've been checking all the Merciless vendors every day for some free chroms/jewels. Except I haven't gotten any, because their inventories don't seem to reset daily, like they are supposed to. They fooled me for a while, because the order in which items are listed for some reason changes, but it's the same items every day.

The reset when leveling up still works. Is this a stealth nerf, or is something broken?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
from what i read it changes only when your char increases one level.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nope they are supposed to reset every day. Previously they were doing this for my first character sometime after 3am CST. At some point that stopped and they have had the same inventory for at least the last 3 days.

EDIT: Just noticed that a server restart also no longer resets the vendor inventories. As neither of these have been in the patch notes as changes they are bugs.
Last edited by Melzas on Feb 20, 2013, 1:03:20 AM
Vendor inventories havent reset daily in almost a year.

Hard to say if its a bug or not without dev input.
IGN: KoTao
No just recently they were resetting daily. Since I've been playing late at night I tried to get a feel for what time they were resetting. It looked like it was around 3:30AM CST and for a few nights in a row I would pause around there to make some food and come back after to check vendors, always with new stuff on them, and if I could I would hold off on leveling if I was close so I could check them yet again.

The "daily quest" of checking vendors for anything useful was very helpful as I play only with 1-2 other people and I don't trade much being on so far after prime time.

From the looks of things one of the resent patches "fixed" whatever was allowing the vendors to reset daily and on server restarts which is a damn shame.
Mine was resetting daily up until about the 0.10.8 patch
"
jujube wrote:
Mine was resetting daily up until about the 0.10.8 patch

No, it wasn't.
Vendors reset on character level up. It's been that way for quite a while now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info