ENERGY SHIELD

I lost my energy shield ... HE WAS ZERO (0 \ 0) THINGS TO IT AT dressed. We go there all the other heroes of the normal A SHADOW OF NO ... WHAT TO DO?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Err, I'm not quite sure if I get what you want to ask, but if the loss of Energy Shield is your concern: That's probably because you took the Keystone "Eldritch Battery".
what take ??? how return energy shield ??? help PLEASE
NO this skill no active me...return me energy shield
Gentlemen administrators ... I ask to help, I can not play ((I return everything in place ...?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21878/highlight/
my problem is similar >>>!!!!
HELP me...
Ok, you probably took one of the Keystones "Eldritch Battery" and/or "Abrobatics". Both remove your energy shield, but give you another bonus instead. To get your energy shield back you simply can refund those passive skills. Open your passive tree, click on "Refund a Skill" and then click on the passive you want to refund, i.e. "Eldritch Battery" and/or "Abrobatics".
If you took "Acrobatics" and invested points in the skills behind it, you have to refund those first in order to be allowed to remove it.
Senks...
BIG senks
Ich wollte mich wegen den vielen Tipp bedanken wie ich mein Energieschild wiederbekommen habe.

also auf Deutsch bedeutet alles wenn man Acrobatic im Passivbaum geskillt hat dann ist das Ernergieshild weg die Acrobatic Fähigkeit kann man aber wieder zurück skillen und dann kommt das Ernergieschild wieder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info