[1.1.4] Windz's Mjolner Build (Atziri and end game viable) SC/HC

"
SpartanSaint wrote:
ahhh. I was looking at mjoler and saw that it's lightning w/ wep so i was wondering if the spells cast by the item counted. rats!

EB would still definitely be in the build, Love it on my incinerate. Really would just be swapping the CoD for BoR with a 5% MoM corruption and the passive. So 35% MoM instead of 40 but with block and health etc...

Only problem is the BoR has only 1 green slot. So looking at it, I might end up having to do cyclone+multistrike+LGoH+IAOE in the BoR :/ RRGB and corrupted so if I did it, it'd have to adhere to that combo. hrm.

My current EB build has 420+ mana regen, but its incinerate with 15.5 cps so while i can run a max level AA, i can't run the void eye AA. Wonder how the cyclone would impact mana; If I got a little mana leech on gloves, would it be sufficient?

oh sorry i thought i read bor + aegis lol. then nvm your mana pool should be fine still. Cyclone can take a lot of mana depending on how you use it, but with your regen, it should be fine.

as for why light pen is better than ironwill is that mobs without lightning resist will die pretty much in 1 LS. for mobs with light resist (over capped), light pen + conductivity will do more damage

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Penetration for more detail
Well, I've just reached 78 and still going. So far, the build has been very great in terms of survivability. I've died the least on this spec out of all my end-game-ish characters. Most of my deaths were due to cyclone-desync, sometimes macro /oos doesn't help me, but it's no big problem, I've only died a few times cause of it. I've also levelled twice as fast compared to my other main on the 1 month league.

So yeah, good job on the build windz! also, are you planning on updating this when the mini-expansion comes out? I saw a snippet of the tree and boy a lot changed, not sure if this build will be greatly affected but you know..
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jul 31, 2014, 11:20:42 AM
"
Well, I've just reached 78 and still going. So far, the build has been very great in terms of survivability. I've died the least on this spec out of all my end-game-ish characters. Most of my deaths were due to cyclone-desync, sometimes macro /oos doesn't help me, but it's no big problem, I've only died a few times cause of it. I've also levelled twice as fast compared to my other main on the 1 month league.

So yeah, good job on the build windz! also, are you planning on updating this when the mini-expansion comes out? I saw a snippet of the tree and boy a lot changed, not sure if this build will be greatly affected but you know..

great to hear you are enjoying the build!

hopefully i will be playing again once the mini expansion comes out. If i get lucky enough to get a mjolner, i will update it for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info