Molten Strike Low Life 8 Auras TROLL BUILD 324k DPS with Videos! Proven and Tested not Theory!

Hello Everyone,

After the recent patch I have a chance to grab this new gem called Molten Strike and thought hmmm I have a bunch of end game unique and mirrored items let me see what I can come up with and brag it out at the forum. Now to my surprise my DPS shows 150k dps, made a little tweak and BAM 300k dps.

Then I said to myself let me try what's the best build for this and what we can get from my Duelist as I'm not crazy enough to level up another toon just for this troll. Well let me check the trade " WTB Regrets: 12:1ex need many". Spent 4ex and changed the tree, next I need to have a Tabula for test, I can't just change the color of my Shavs GGGRBB which I spent a lot of chroms to make it happen. Bought Tabula so that's another 3 ex ( well I have lot exalts and I want to brag this thing). Put a lot of combinations Multistrike+Melee Physical+Faster Attack+PCoC+Crit Dmg + Molten Strike and DPS over 300k! Went to Lunaris killed every mob and reflect killed me! WTF !!!! Back to town and tried other combination that it will be safe for reflect and came up Molten Stike+ Multi Strike+Faster Attack+Culling Strike+PCoC+Crt Dmg, tried Lunaris and killed every reflect. Run a solo map with Reflect Physical and Elemental and no issue! GREAT! Now it's time to brag this thing!

324k DPS

Let’s start;
As what I have said THIS IS NOT A LEVELING GUIDE FROM LVL 1 TO LVL 88.
If you want another guide that you want to copy please check MEATBALLS Guide and I can guarantee you he will be happy to help you with all details.

Gears you need for this build (Take note this is a MANDATORY EQUIPMENT YOU NEED 1000 EXALTS FOR THIS OTHERWISE DON'T TRY THIS BUILD AS THIS IS A TROLL BUILD!)

Expensive Build
• High Pdps and Crit Dagger - I want you to grab a Mirrored Ambusher the 500 pdps (MANDATORY)
• Shavronne's 6L - Legacy is a MUST (MANDATORY)
• High ES and Spell Damage Shield - Mirrored ES/SPELL (MANDATORY)
• Crown of Eyes - THIS IS A MUST OTHERWISE OUR TROLL WILL NOT WORK
• Rainbow Stride - GO WITH THE LEGACY! PERFECT WILL BE GREAT!
• Maligaro Virtuosity Gloves - GO WITH THE LEGACY! PERFECT WILL BE GREAT!
• Amulet High Crit Change, Multi and 6% LL - Grab the Mirrored either from Kev or Ventor.
• Diamond Ring with Elem Wep Dmg and Elem Res - Mirrored or spend 30-90ex for a good one.

Below are my gears that I'm currently using, just take look at it so you will have the idea what you need, take note this is for the EXPENSIVE AND TROLL BUILD.
My Gears
Spoiler

YUP! Most are END GAME GEARS and don't cry if you don't have, if you don't have enough currency, below are the tips to earn exalts;
•FARM Lunaris or Dominus (Non Stop) You need to wear your High IIR/IIQ!
•SELL all good items, support the game and buy some tabs and put up a shop on the forum.
•BUY AND SELL - Buy some orbs and sell it in bulk ( TRUST ME, THIS IS AN EASY EX)

Well if you can't afford some of items we can still use this alternative items and still can deal a huge Damage but STILL EXPENSIVE ITEMS!

Budgeted Gears but still expensive
• High Pdps and Crit Dagger
• Alpha Howl's
• Shavronne's 6L
• Aegis Legacy - ( Replenish Energy Shield in instant )
• Maligaro Virtuosity Gloves
• Rustic Stash with Elem Wep Dmg, Strength and good Elem Res
• Amulet High Crit Change, Multiplier and Life Leech
• Diamond Ring with Elem Wep Dmg and Elem Res

Same on the top, I will show you the gears so you will have the idea;
Budgeted Gears
Spoiler

Okay so you managed to find the gears then it's time to see the tree that I'm using;
Expensive Build Tree

Budgeted Build Tree

Bandits
Spoiler
Skill
Oak
Alira

Now we are done with the trees; let's proceed with the Skills and Supports
You can try whatever you want but for me this is the best combination against Reflect.

Attack

Spoiler
6 Link - Molten Strike + Culling Strike + MultiStrike + Faster Attack + PCoC + Increase Crit Dmg
5 Link - Molten Strike + MultiStrike + Faster Attack + PCoC + Increase Crit Dmg
Note: Always cast Blood Rage before you engaged and make sure you have enough ES before casting it :)

8 Auras ( everyone loves it! )
Hatred, Wrath, Anger, Purity of Elements, Discipline, Determination, Grace and Tempest Shield

Expensive Build
This is what you need;

How to cast the Auras;
Wear mask cast Hatred, Wrath, Anger and Tempest Shield
Once entered the map, remove mask and wear Crown of Eyes and cast Discipline,Determination, Grace and Purity of Elements

Budgeted Build

This is what you need;

How to cast the Auras;
Wear Covenant cast Hatred, Wrath, Anger, Discipline and Tempest Shield
Once entered the map,remove Covenant and wear Shavronne's and cast Determination, Grace, Purity of Elements.

Defense
Spoiler
You just need the following Gems
Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call
Molten Shell ( extra armor)
Vaal Discipline (instant ES heal)
Mostly what I do is I cast Molten Shell before the boss fight, hit Diamond Flask and Granite Flask if needed

Flask
Spoiler
Granite
Diamond
Life ( you will find it handy if you messed up the aura cast)
Mana
Mods ( Dispels Burning, Removes Bleeding )

TROLL DPS Screen Shots

Expensive Build
Self Buffed Auras + 3 Frenzy + 6 Power Charges + Atziri Flask
300k DPS
Spoiler

Self Buffed Auras + 3 Frenzy + 6 Power Charges
252k DPS
Spoiler

Budgeted Build
Self Buffed Auras + 3 Frenzy + 6 Power Charges + Atziri Flask
210k DPS
Spoiler

Self Buffed Auras + 3 Frenzy + 6 Power Charges
176k DPS
Spoiler

Videos
Spoiler

DISCLAIMER:
THIS IS A TROLL BUILD AND ONLY FOLLOW IT IF YOU ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO SPEND YOUR EXALTS AND YOU HAVE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GEARS.
ONLY FOR STANDARD PLAYERS WHO ARE WISE ENOUGH :)

IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
Last edited by JuanTamod on May 4, 2014, 12:44:03 AM
You call "500dps dagger + 6L shavs" as budget gears? Ooookaaaayy...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
The main Gear for that is 6L Shavs, did I put that you need that mirrored dagger for this build?
Kindly read below text;

Budgeted Gears but still expensive
• High Pdps and Crit Dagger
• Alpha Howl's
• Shavronne's 6L
• Aegis Legacy - ( Replenish Energy Shield in instant )
• Maligaro Virtuosity Gloves
• Rustic Stash with Elem Wep Dmg, Strength and good Elem Res
• Amulet High Crit Change, Multiplier and Life Leech
• Diamond Ring with Elem Wep Dmg and Elem Res

Shavs is what, 60-90 ex. Cmon how long you been playing and you still don't have the enough exalts to buy that shit and I didn't require for Legacy, new Shav's will work.
I suggest to farm more if you want to beat the game.
Last edited by JuanTamod on May 3, 2014, 7:03:07 AM
Im playing like an year and yes, i dont have even 15ex. Coz im playing on temporal leagues only, dont bother in standard coz its boring and economy there is really f*cked up. So yes, your build is insanely expensive for Ambush for example. :)

But anyway, this build is really cool!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on May 3, 2014, 8:17:05 AM
1st video uploaded
Is it even a build? Because to me it seems you're just taking some crazy ass uniques a very few people can afford, use them on some random 90+ char and brag about your dps.
Well I followed the tree skill so it's a build. And what are the crazy ass unique? Dude have you read it or you just take a peek and comment. I already mentioned it's expensive and the only thing you need for this is a 6L Shav's to make it work with the low life and you find some alternative for the others and take note this is Standard and a lot of players rich in currency.
Oh did I mentioned you need to be lvl 85 for this? Did I missed that part?
Last edited by JuanTamod on May 3, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
Putting "Standard" and "build" in one post is just plain hilarious.
Last edited by Dzwonsson on May 3, 2014, 12:55:43 PM
2nd video uploaded!
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
Putting "Standard" and "build" in one post is just plain hilarious.

Sir,
Just focus on your Meatballs build and see yah at softcore after your leagues end :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info