《1.3 X》Level 100 ExaltGrandMaster "#1 The One DID" 「Duelist LL/ST build is POSSIBLE」Hype!!!

"
azamantes wrote:
why are you bumping this thread ? its a not a shop..... its the build forums here. i dont get it ...

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
LV 100 "World #1 The one did " Duelist with LL/ST build is「possible」!
LV 300 Witch、LV 200 Duelist、LV 100 Ranger
LV 200 Scion、LV 300 Templar、LV 100 Shadow

My Sweet SC Shop:thread/1091685
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 1, 2015, 5:52:52 PM
"
YanGoodLucK wrote:
"
azamantes wrote:
why are you bumping this thread ? its a not a shop..... its the build forums here. i dont get it ...

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Clear read and don't spam here
This build not for newbie(this guy best leveled 90 lol..)
just for gosu only :P
LV 100 "World #1 The one did " Duelist with LL/ST build is「possible」!
LV 300 Witch、LV 200 Duelist、LV 100 Ranger
LV 200 Scion、LV 300 Templar、LV 100 Shadow

My Sweet SC Shop:thread/1091685
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Jan 1, 2015, 5:53:17 PM
This is the most ridiculous and unhelpful build thread I ever saw

If some staff member reads this, please either delete it or give people the option to "mute" a thread. As the OP is constantly bumping this amassment of meaningless information/posing.

Bumping such a thread is an insult to anyone who actually delivers a working build and wants a critique. Build threads are not supposed to show that anything works with a lvl 100 char, gear worth 6 mirrors and more.

Also other players pointed this out and were called spammers by someone fillin 7 pages alone in a 9 page thread.

I'd opt to ban him just cause I hate such behaviour and it pisses off players beyond mortal measure as well as discourages new players. Won't probably happen but I thought I give it a shot :D
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Gear for 1000+ ex and only 75K DPS on a L100 char? Plus no legacy Shavs? Sorry your build sucks.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
He's obviously trolling you guys. He bumps and waits for responses, just so he can insult you.

this thread was about an Aegis BoR build before LLST and was used to advertise his gear for sale. Even back then nobody was interested and he was just bumping waiting to insult people.

AVOID RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Easy people. Lets keep the feedback constructive please.
No longer works at GGG
Wouldn't it be constructive to remove threads like this?

"This build not for newbie(this guy best leveled 90 lol..)
just for gosu only :P"

and he keeps bumping himself. Oh well, I guess im just confused as to how the dps is not 200k.
"
This is the most ridiculous and unhelpful build thread I ever saw

If some staff member reads this, please either delete it or give people the option to "mute" a thread. As the OP is constantly bumping this amassment of meaningless information/posing.

Bumping such a thread is an insult to anyone who actually delivers a working build and wants a critique. Build threads are not supposed to show that anything works with a lvl 100 char, gear worth 6 mirrors and more.

Also other players pointed this out and were called spammers by someone fillin 7 pages alone in a 9 page thread.

I'd opt to ban him just cause I hate such behaviour and it pisses off players beyond mortal measure as well as discourages new players. Won't probably happen but I thought I give it a shot :D

+1000000000000000000000000000

I got a one day bam "on probation" thanks to this dude and his thread. Be carefull guys... I'm really happy to see other people saying the same.
Last edited by MildorDArkehn on Jan 3, 2015, 4:57:23 PM
omg cant stop laughing on seeing those comments.this thread is super fun and i hope he continues to bump all the way.thumbs up for his bumps
Wow... Duelist LL, ST Just when I thought I've seen them all~

Comments are funny tho :D /cringgggeee
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info