Drake's Path of Exile Tumblr Page | Home of #Roadto700 | Going for #500

98 Necro Rip LHC

LSC Necro

OUTDATED Services

I am currently playing Prophecy HC and will use this page as a vouch thread of my Boss Kill/Rushing Services;

******************** PAYMENT UPFRONT FOR ALL SERVICES ********************

Normal & Cruel

• [ACT 1] Full Rush - 2c (INCLUDES Skill Point)
    Brutus + Merveil (Kill ONLY) 1c for BOTH

• [ACT 2] Full Rush - 2c (INCLUDES Skill Point)
    Vaal (Kill ONLY) 1c

• [ACT 3] Full Rush - 2c (INCLUDES Skill Point)
    Piety & Dominus (Kill ONLY) 1c for BOTH

• [ACT 4] Full Rush - 3c (INCLUDES Skill Point)
    Daresso + Kaom (Kill ONLY) 1c for BOTH
    Piety + Malachai (Kill ONLY) 1c for BOTH

Merciless

• [ACT 1] Full Rush - 2c (+1c for Skill Points)
    Brutus & Merveil (Kill ONLY) 1c for BOTH

• [ACT 2] Full Rush - 2c (+1c for Skill Points)
    Vaal (Kill ONLY) 1c

• [ACT 3] Full Rush - 3c (+1c for Skill Points)
    Piety & Dominus (Kill ONLY) 1c EACH

Vouches

"
Great boosting service, done in no time! Highly recommend.

"
Excelian wrote:
Vouch, simple as it says.
Fast and reliable, no complications.

******************** PAYMENT UPFRONT FOR ALL SERVICES ********************

"
StDrakeX wrote:
My goal that I always told myself is that I'd probably quit this game once I get Level 100 on all Character Classes. Yeah I know it's probably very unreachable but I set that for myself so that I will probably play this game many years into the future :D

#Roadto700 Progress:
Witch (Level 100)- [STANDARD] Done ✔
Duelist (Level 100) - [PERANDUS SC] Done ✔
Ranger (Level 100) - [STANDARD] Done ✔
Templar (Level 100) - [2-WEEK PERANDUS FLASHBACK RACE] Done ✔
Templar (Level 100) - [LEGACY SC] Done ✔ *BONUS SINCE SUPPORT DOESN'T COUNT xD*
Marauder (Level 96) - [STANDARD] ON HOLD
Scion (Level 98) - [STANDARD] ON HOLD
Shadow (Level 98) - [STANDARD] ON HOLD

09/05/2015 | First Level 100 Done! WitchxDrake

Spoiler

Poestats

Since my last update to this thread, I've actually figured out how many hours I've roughly put into this game. I think it was roughly 3300 hours but I estimate the real number* is closer to 4000++
Yeah got really bored one day...

*Note: This was only the 14 characters I currently have on my account, and not including the races or low level ones I've deleted in the past.

I also got my Witch to Level 100 with a variant of Reoxy's Crit Mjolnir Build. It was very a nice build that was very safe and insane clear speed to play with, so I highly suggest anyone that wants to get 100 before the Awakening Patch hits, try it now! I'll be selling my set off for around ~1000ex which includes all gems as well. The build is also Uber-Capable which was something I wanted to do and achieved when I leveled to 98 during these past few weeks.

Gear

17/03/2015 | Update
This is something I just posted on http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1023816
A build that I always wanted to do properly, but never had the rig to xD

Spoiler
Currently running this tree @ Level 88 Witch
Bandits we're all point/point/point (used to be a summoner hence the char name xD)

My Current Gear, yeah I know not very optimal yet but it's what I had lying in stash D:
Spoiler

I plan to take the spell nodes like the ones shown on reoxy tree when I'm high enough but was wondering if I should be going for the str nodes at the bottom to get champion of cause to get some more es cause I plan to get 100 with a +1 leg saffles and this

Tree would looks something like this, can't seem to be option for the str loss on the implicit of the devotions vs points to take on the tree.

Would def being doing this if I had a 1% leech mjolnir, but maybe one day...

Anyone have any thoughts or critques?

Not much of a theorycrafter as you can probably tell, but might wanna think of something for the upcoming New Challenge Leagues that coincide with the Act IV release. My goal that I always told myself is that I'd probably quit this game once I get Level 100 on all Character Classes. Yeah I know it's probably very unreachable but I set that for myself so that I will probably play this game many years into the future :D

So my progress so far?

[618 / 700 Levels (Updated 17th March 2015)]
[Level 94] Scion
[Level 93] Ranger
[Level 93] Witch
[Level 87] Templar
[Level 85] Duelist
[Level 85] Marauder
[Level 81] Shadow

Haven't even got my first 100, since I did stop playing Standard to get 8/8 for Torment/Bloodlines Challenges. I'm pretty sure I made Top 50 even before the ban-wave struck and disqualified a significant amount of people. Also have spent time making other toons that are repeats of the same class such as my Witch that I'm currently playing used to be a Summoner. I would be interested in how many hours I've logged with all chars and even the one's I've deleted from races and such. If GGG ever released that stat it would probably shock most of us...

Also been busy maintaining my Guild and also reviving the Guild Directory (and getting GGG to support it) as I believe it's probably around 80% of the reason I still continue to play otherwise. Other than that I've also been thinking of something I might wanna do for the

"If" I ever do decide to upgrade the pack and submit a character befitting my forum avatar :D

So I'm probably gonna continue this project once I get 8/8 on the New Leagues or if it completely blows I'll just go back to this and perhaps stream it now that I got a better ISP and connection. I used to maintain this post and give out free uniques to new players but I think that if people would like me to do that again, I'll keep a few stash tabs full of free uniques.

02/05/2014 | Old/Original Post

Welcome to my Gear Showcase Thread! Last Updated (02/05/2014)
Hey guys, I'm the Guild Leader of Astral Ascension (check my forum sig ^^) and recently heaps of people have been asking me to link my gear in game or want to know what I'm doing. So I thought this would be the best place to do this or refer people to see.

Characters
Spoiler
Currently Playing: Ambush
MarauderxDrake Level 59

Semi-Active: Standard
Rank #499 ScionxDrake Level 94

Inactive: Standard
Rank #773 RangerxDrake Level 93
Rank #777 WitchxDrake Level 93

Well Yeah basically I've done all I can on working for gear on my main character. I was hoping to push her to 100 before Ambush/Invasion Ends but looks like Real Life has gotten in the way. So now I can only play PoE for fun and only have time to manage my guild when I do play. And that's why I'm currently playing on Ambush :)

Spectral Throw Scion Set 115k GMP FasterProjectiles
Spoiler

Willing to sell only to really serious offers for pure currency. [ALL SOLD]

Build can be found here:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/846000

Item Set includes:
Spoiler
Chest: 6L-BBGGGR Legacy Shavronne's Wrappings

Helm: 4L-BGGG Crown of Eyes

Snapshotting | Malachai's Simula

Gloves: 4L-BGRR Atziri's Acuity

Boots: 4L-BRRR Legacy Rainbowstrides

Weapon: 3L-GGR Loath Bane #1 Dagger

Shield: 3L-BRR Onslaught Song #1 Shield

Amulet: Carriod Braid #1 CoE Crit Amu

Rings: Vengeance Band x 2

Belt: Legacy Auxium

Flask Setup

Inventory Swaps

I also pick up heaps of Uniques during Mapping with my Guild on Standard, the don't usually pick them up so I just give them away whenever my stash tabs get full. Feel free to PM me in game if you need them.
Free to a good home
Spoiler
          Uniques          

5-Links          

Dual Res Gear          

IIR/IIQ Gear          

Weapons and Armor          

Armor                                 

Chest Armor          

It has been a long and arduous journey playing this game for nearly 6 month's but I've loved every moment of it and hoping to play more around when the next 4-month league starts! Thanks for reading my post, the few who were actually interested.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by StDrakeX on May 17, 2017, 5:39:45 AM
Last bumped on May 17, 2017, 3:51:09 PM
can i has please free loath bane ambusher and atsiriz acuity??? im rookie and that gear seems to be a small upgrade 4 me
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hello! May i please have Goldrim Leather cap, Aurseize steelscale gauntlets, parondus blazon cloth belt pls? it would rlly help me CX
hi it would be very nice to get cataclysm wrap (5l) and if its ok also lioneyes remorse ( the sec item only if two items are ok )

IGN: Valeras
"
can i has please free loath bane ambusher and atsiriz acuity??? im rookie and that gear seems to be a small upgrade 4 me

Shouldnt you be asleep?

"
Lance_cocuski wrote:
Hello! May i please have Goldrim Leather cap, Aurseize steelscale gauntlets, parondus blazon cloth belt pls? it would rlly help me CX

these items are on standard

"
DBB2003 wrote:
hi it would be very nice to get cataclysm wrap (5l) and if its ok also lioneyes remorse ( the sec item only if two items are ok )

IGN: Valeras

sure
Umbra Exiles:
Last edited by StDrakeX on May 1, 2014, 7:17:24 PM
also may i please have death harp death bow?
oh, what items are on ambush?
"
Lance_cocuski wrote:
oh, what items are on ambush?

sorry none are, all standard
Umbra Exiles:
Bump
Umbra Exiles:
thx for the kraken armour and the sidhebreath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info