Dual Doryani's Infernal Blow Auramancer [WIP]

Gear

Gear explanation

Doryanix2 are used for their increased elemental damage, as well as for having nice physical dps (300 and 280 respectively).
Alpha used for it's 8% reduced reservation and +2 to aura gems (my ice/light purities aren't 20 yet)
Because this is an Avatar of Fire build you should try to get Physical as well as Fire damage on rings/amulet/gloves because they get 100% effectiveness. Life/resist self explanationary.
Doryani's belt is for the leech and dmg. But the resists and armor are always nice of course.
One life flask is enough because you only need to use it after a reflect pack.
Ruby Flask for reflect packs.
Jade/Granite for when I feel like getting 100k armor.
Quicksilver. Duh.

What's special about this build
It takes all aura nodes allowing you to run a lot of them as well as getting 2x of their effect.
Also there's the fact you have 250%+ increased elemental damage. Infernal Blow blows up for 25% of corpse's max life, with all the increased elemental damage you deal 85%+ of corpse's life. This coupled with 40% increased area from quality bonuses on gems equals chain reaction of doom.
The explosions are what makes this build so good. You clear packs with 1 click.

Ideal gem links

Auras:
Gems in Alpha's Howl "Reduced Mana-Anger-Purity of Fire(lvl.21)-Corrupted Purity of choice"
"Reduced Mana-Third Purity-Grace-Determination"
Attack 6L Infernal Blow-Multistrike-Melee Splash-Weapon Elemental Damage-Fire Penetration-Blood magic
The base of the DPS can be achieved with just a 4L. Penetration is for the occasional over resisted mob. Blood magic is only used cause I've got ~100% of my mana reserved. You may want to use life leech in place of Fire pen or Blood magic(if you use clarity instead of 2 purities) for reflect. Personally I find 95% fire resistance with flask to cover me good enough.
Other links are up to you. You may use the Cwdt Endurig Cry setup, but I only use it out of habit and cause I've no idea what to use in my links, I also use a Vaal Molten Shell 4L precisely because of that.

The Grace+Determination give 4k evasion and 100% MORE armor giving you 8k armor just from that. With gear/passives you reach 20k easily.
Spoiler

With a jade flask of reflexes it goes to 70k
Spoiler

Char screen pics
Normal stats with auras on

With Jade and Granite flasks

IB tootltip

Vaal Molten Shell

Videos
None yet
IGN: Smegacore
Last edited by battled on May 1, 2014, 2:56:29 PM
where do u plan to go next in passive tree
I'm just going to pick up every HP node I can. My next stop is Purity of Flesh. Although i'm planning to test molten strike. For molten strike I'll pick up the point blank keystone because molten strike projectiles get the full benefit.
IGN: Smegacore
Last edited by battled on May 2, 2014, 1:29:38 PM
I dont know if im missing something, but I find myself dying to easily with this build
I miss some more hints on getting to that point (Lvl 80).
How you equipted before Doryanis? What kind of Items you used to level?
Which Nods do you took first, which ones were later?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info