Buff duration nodes bugged with Vaal Haste?

I noticed that when I put points into one of the nodes that it did NOT Increase the duration of the aura on the tooltip.

Is this a bug, or intended behavior? Am I not understanding the passive node correctly? I assumed Vaal Haste would be considered a buff and appropriately receive the extra duration like it does with skill duration nodes.
Like many games in this genre, tooltips & information in the UI are not reliable.

If Vaal Haste has the 'duration' tag, buff duration nodes should apply.
Last edited by KG31459 on May 1, 2014 11:26 AM
"
KG31459 wrote:
Like many games in this genre, tooltips & information in the UI are not reliable.

If Vaal Haste has the 'duration' tag, buff duration nodes should apply.


Well it noticeably changes with skill duration nodes + increased duration gem.

I just didn't want to waste any more regrets if I need to unspec out of them if their bugged/not intended to work with it.

I suppose I could spend 2 more passive points......I should be able to see a noticeable difference from 45% Increased Buff Duration.
a little off-topic, but mind if I ask you guys where you found your Vaal Haste?
"
Completed 1 Challengess7vegetto wrote:
a little off-topic, but mind if I ask you guys where you found your Vaal Haste?


Run corrupted areas to loot the Vaal Chest. Thats where I got mine.

Also, looks like your right, its just a tooltip bug. Got my Vaal Haste to just over 15 seconds. After I hit a couple more levels I'm hoping to hit 17 Seconds.
which difficulty? I ran normal corrupted areas for like 3hrs, and cruel for 2, just got a bunch of vaal skills other than auras and sacrifice of xxxx, merc i ran maybe 20 corrupted maps so far :S
Presumably any corrupted area of 31 or higher. As for the odds of one dropping, well, there are many other gems and Dusks are pretty common as well.
Thanks for the report, I've fixed this hopefully for the next patch.
"I'm a strong, independent blue gem and I don't need no other gems to support me. -sassy finger wag-" - Stormquake
"
Completed 1 Challengess7vegetto wrote:
which difficulty? I ran normal corrupted areas for like 3hrs, and cruel for 2, just got a bunch of vaal skills other than auras and sacrifice of xxxx, merc i ran maybe 20 corrupted maps so far :S


City of Sarn, Merc. Took a ton of runs and I saw more map fragments than skill gems.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Thanks for the report, I've fixed this hopefully for the next patch.


from what i've seen, it's just a visual tooltip bug,

the duration is what it shuld have been with the nods,

allso, plz, plz increace vall discipline to 6 sec,

like this, it's just too week, and not an endgame gem
the low-life RF generic built that doesent need standart items, see thread 891072
ign: brokne_heart_leader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info