I don't want to have to recast my auras in every zone

If I'm using Malachai's Simula to cast blood magic auras, I don't want to have to equip it at the end of every zone in order to prevent my auras from switching to mana. Please fix this.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Just leave the helmet on, obviously.

...Oh, you mean to snapshot?
Isn't that a bug waiting to be fixed?
Yes, he's complaining about the effort put into snapshotting.
"
If I'm using Malachai's Simula to cast blood magic auras, I don't want to have to equip it at the end of every zone in order to prevent my auras from switching to mana. Please fix this.
Correct. If you're using Malachai's Simula to cast blood magic auras, they should cease to work on life when you remove the helm, not just when you change areas. This will be fixed in future.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Correct. If you're using Malachai's Simula to cast blood magic auras, they should cease to work on life when you remove the helm, not just when you change areas. This will be fixed in future.

That's the opposite of what I want. I want for them to keep working anyway, just without me having to keep using the fancy hat.
"
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"

That's the opposite of what I want. I want for them to keep working anyway, just without me having to keep using the fancy hat.

lol.
"
If you want to benefit from the stats of an item, you need to have that item equipped. If you swap to another item, you lose the benefits of the old item and gain the benefits of the new one in exchange.

This is one of very few bugs where that doesn't hold, and it will be fixed. If you have your heart set on being able to permanently get the benefit of an item you stopped using, then that's simply not going to happen. Sorry.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
If you want to benefit from the stats of an item, you need to have that item equipped. If you swap to another item, you lose the benefits of the old item and gain the benefits of the new one in exchange.

This is one of very few bugs where that doesn't hold, and it will be fixed. If you have your heart set on being able to permanently get the benefit of an item you stopped using, then that's simply not going to happen. Sorry.

In that case, could you add a feature to let me keep passive bonuses after speccing out of them? It costs too many regret orbs to keep shuffling points between reserved mana and ES each time I want to fight Atziri.
"
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"

XD
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"

This is some gold right there Mark :D
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info