[1.1.X] Mjölner Super Tank Double Arc, Lightning/ Molten Strike MoM/EB/AA/Block. Crazy clear speed!

Dbum here with another great build for Hardcore! This build can also be used in Invasion, Ambush, or Standard.

I basically took my "Super Tank" build and reworked it for Mjölner . Getting EB, MoM, block nodes, mana regen, life, life regen I have come to a great build for this hammer!

Now this isn't a "cheap" build but if you get the items for it, it can be a very fun build.

The build utilizes the very high cast on hit % that Mjölner has to cast Arc x2 or Arc + Discharge (with Romira's Banquet) and annihilate the entire screen.

MjolnerSuperTank

**You can grab more Int/Str nodes as needed**

http://tinyurl.com/MjolnerSupertank

Bandits
Normal - Oak
Cruel - Point or help Kraityn for 8% attack speed
Merciless - Point

Links

- AOE - Lightning Strike > Faster Attacks > Multistrike > Life Gain on Hit > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Chain (I havent been able to get 3g 3r yet on the armor so I settled for added chaos)

- Single - **NEW** Molten Strike > Faster Attacks > Multistrike > Life Gain on Hit or Concentrated Effect. Can also use Double Strike or Cyclone

**Can do dual 5link with a 6link - Lightning Strike > Faster Attacks > Multistrike > Life Gain on Hit > Greater Multiple Projectiles > Molten Strike (going this route opens up a 4link to put in curses currently using Conductivity and Enfeeble. Also gives the option for low lvl CwDT > Enduring Cry with the 2 curses, and higher lvl or max lvl CwDT > Molten Shell > Immortal Call > Increased Duration

- CwDT - Cast when Damage Taken ( > Enduring Cry (lvl 5) > Immortal Call (lvl 3) > Increased Duration (max lvl)

- Auras - Reduced Mana > Discipline > Clarity > Purity of Lightning

- Mjolner - Arc > Iron Will > Lightning Penetration/2nd Arc (can sub in Life Leech when needed)

- Shield - Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Arctic Armor

Current Gear

Gear you want

Most definantly hybrid es armor, highest possible rolls

can use either Astrimentis or Atziri's Foible

and ofc...

Rest of the gear can be either pure armor, pure evasion, or hybrid up to you.

Screen shots

Defensive

Lightning Strike

Molten Strike

Video!

General overview and some game play in Lunaris 2&3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQBCh_FpFxI

The only issue I have with this build is the low life %. At +292 base life and 228% increased life it will work (I just enjoy a huge life pool) currently sitting at 5200 hp.

Tell me what you think, and come check it out on my live stream! http://www.twitch.tv/dbum357

Crazy Ass Low Life PA RF Mjolner Build [Standard]
Build
http://tinyurl.com/RainbowNuke

Gear

Mapping

Mfing

IGN @Dbum
Last edited by dbum on Jun 4, 2014, 8:00:10 PM
added youtube vid overview will add map vids!
IGN @Dbum
added map vids

reflect pack size villa

double piety temple

colonnade
IGN @Dbum
i'd like to see higher level maps
ToxicDreams..........
"
Advaanze wrote:
i'd like to see higher level maps

I'm trying. I'm in lvl 72 maps at building my 73 pool up. It's kinda hard to build a high map pool from the ground up with not much currency.
IGN @Dbum
added new maps and bosses!

Double Boss + Invader Necropolis

Dominus residence

Academy clear Boss EZ

IGN @Dbum
Does arc automatically activate with that weapon?
Can you post offensive/defensive screenshots please?
"
WaMa wrote:
Does arc automatically activate with that weapon?

yes the arcs have a 50% chance to cast with each hit of my attacks, including the projectiles. So with lightning strike there are 7 projectiles that each chain 1 time because of the hammeer, therefore 14 chances to proc the 50% chance to cast every time i hit the ground with ls. with multistrike that is 3x 14 per click.

it gets insane!

"
AltZeon wrote:
Can you post offensive/defensive screenshots please?

Done! screen shot area added!
IGN @Dbum
I'm really enjoying this build.

I'm 78 and running pretty much the same build, but I'm using Bringer of Rain with Molten Strike - Multi Strike - Life Gain on Hit and Greater Multiple Projectiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info