1.1.3 Patch Notes

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
ama wrote:
Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

Divination Distillate nerf, MFers need to be hit before Distillate can actually work?
That's always been the case. The only change is that now if there's no life to recover, it will do nothing and not use charges, rather than doing nothing but using up charges.

"
ama wrote:
Can't remove curse for example from Rima before she can hit you (same for other mobs that use curses)? Sounds like a potentially big problem to me in various situations.
Removing curses on use is an on-use effect, which specifically allow the flask to be used anyway to get the effect, as mentioned in the patch note.

Thnx for clearing things up!
Mirror of Kalandra?
very cool, big list looking forward to dis...
my new patch gfx is ready now:

ah btw again i would like to introduce my very best button for:

www.reeto.de/matter.png
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Apr 30, 2014, 9:45:03 AM
"
fireball_1011 wrote:
cmon chris

where is the new witchtree :-(
They're not going to do major changes that would require respec during the 4 month leagues. These changes are reserved to major patches between leagues.
I can venture a guess to the line of thinking here:
"People mostly have high level chars here already doing maps so they can't just stumble upon corrupted area as they play, they have to farm it so let's make it easier for them".

If that's the case, can't say I like the reasoning very much.
- Reroll rate in permaleagues is most likely pretty high, players that stick with them are those that aren't interested in new features, they already got a lot of shinies and a lot of levelled chars so they're probably bored with them and prone to trying something else. I'd say invasion and ambush players are actually more likely to just stick with one or two chars until league end.
- Due to lack of good gear, players in temp leagues are probably not overly keen to enter corrupted areas anyway and also farm them when properly outfitted in endgame which puts them in exactly the same position as permaleaguers.

Maybe it would be best to base spawn rate on act and difficulty, that would at least discourage players a bit from cheesing low level areas. Something like:
difficulty - actI - actII - actIII
normal - 20% - 25% - 30%
cruel - 35% - 40% - 45%
merciless - 50% - 55% - 60%
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I was curious what kind of special function will have Vaal Haste. Now I am little disappointed It's just another stackable haste with no special effect. Good enough, but.. I just like Vaal discipline shield recharging much more!!!

Otherwise awesome path. Good job!
Hey Chris

"

The item rewards from these bosses have been rebalanced to be more consistent and fair. None were decreased.

But seems that this is not in the patch notes
Positive changes, thanks GGG. Keep pushing us forward!
"
Chris wrote:

The item rewards from these bosses have been rebalanced to be more consistent and fair. None were decreased.

I know we're often going too much into Chris' statements, but this one is probably my favorite.
It's due to relativity of a word 'reward', by definition, that's 'a compensation for work done'. So, if you get paid 10$ to fix a car that's a low reward and getting 10$ to take out the trash is a high reward, but it's still the same 10$.

So, if drops stayed the same and monsters are easier you could also say 'reward was rebalanced and wasn't decreased'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Nice, but no fusing improvement this patch?

What Chris said was something to the tune of "Soon we will add a way to make working toward's a 6 link easier"
This doesn't mean a fusing change is coming, and it certainly didn't mean this patch.
Ign - Nef_Reave
"
Chris wrote:
Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

Too bad; wasting flask charges was part of the "hardcore" (meaning non-casual) experience imho.
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info