Classic Discharge Nuker Reflect Witch

Crit, CI, Reflect, Unwavering, Vaal Pact, Ghost Reaver, High Block

Advantages

-High Crit - up to 90%, 560% Multiplier
-74k tooltip Discharge DPS
-21k tooltip Molten Shell DPS
-1 shot mob packs with AOE damage
-Tanky - can kill while AFK
-Defensive - 11k ES without Discipline, 454/s ES regen, 77 Resist, Chaos Immune, 52% block
-'Reflect' build with TS and MS
-Strong PVP can one shot anyone, reflect kill most meele
-Viable in party - and even stronger solo
-Deals with reflect damage
-All map mods viable except BM
-Only Tempest Shield Aura used
-Causes Freeze, Shock, and Ignite via Discharge

Disadvantages

-Expensive and legacy gear
-Tested only at endgame
-Weaker against single targets because harder to gather charges
-Low physical resistance (relies on Molten Shell and Endurance)
-Resist and elemental weakness map mods cause risk with reflect
-Can run out of mana completely in prolonged fights
-Requires Max Resists

Playstyle
Gather power charges with ice spear
Use 3 Deodre's flask to boost charges anytime
Discharge and gain frenzy and endurance charges
Rinse and Repeat

Required Gear

-Voll's Devotion Agate Amulet
-Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring on Right Ringslot
-High ES Shield, Helm and Chest
-3 Deodre's flask

The build Lvl 92
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwelCTMOPBEvFHEV1xZAGjIabB6BHwIpTyo4LJwsvy0fLdI2PTbFNug6UjrYO-E9X0GWQ2NEq0cGSbJLjUyzTdhRYFJTVa5WY1ivWPVZ813yXvpfamNDZp5tGXBScH1w1XFNcql4DYIQgh6Cm4V9hq6IQohri3qMdo5kj6aP-pHOmZqaz52uncSfPp_LpcunCKcrqW6playqtve2-rcxu-3AGsBRwcXB88Lsw23RNteG2CTa3dvn37Di9-OE5CLqGOtj7BjsOPId8uHz3fPq9zL3pvjr-tL8q_8c

Gear/Skills

Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Explanation

Spoiler

Discharge
Shavronne's Revelation gives us 4% ES regen but disables mana regen. This is fine because to regen mana we would need to run Clarity and invest in regen nodes and the result is disappointig. We sacrifice 1 gem slot for Mana Leech instead.

Discharge damage maximized with concentrated effect and crit damage.

Last gems slot can be any one of: Increased Critical Strikes, Added Lightning Damage, Lightning penetration, Increased area of effect - use as preferred.

Deal with Reflect
Life leech with Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact deals with reflect. In some cases a small amount may be reflected but high ES pool should compensate. Need 77% all resist.

Molten Shell
Use with max leveled CWDT and Concentrated effect. Life lech will keep you alive when damage on you is high.

Temptest Shield
Use with reduced mana and PCOC to gain extra power charges when you block. Leaves plenty of mana for skills.

Blood Rage and Enduring Cry
Use with low level CWDT and Increased Duration to proc quickly. Blood Rage lasts 20 seconds and only needed for Frenzy Charges. Enduring cry will give extra endurance charges.

Critical Weakness
Only curse you need, use with reduced mana to solve mana usage.

Intelligence
INT gives mana and ES. Stack as high as possible. From gear I have +250 INT which gives a ton of ES.

Flask
Deodre's is amazing for charging up. Soon after taking the ES hit Discharge and be back to max. 1 Mana flask for times where Mana leech didn't trigger or longer fights.

Voll's Devotion and Shavronne's Revelation
Voll's will give you endurance charges pure and simple when you expend power charges.
Shavronne's ring will give you 4% ES regen - in my case thats 465 ES/s

Character/Defence

Discharge

Molten Shell

Charges

Bandits
Frenzy charge or all passive points

"Hey theah, this is Chris WIlson from Grinding Geah Gaimes. This week Oih'd like to talk to you aboaut using a regal Ohb on youh Tyrannical Tornadoh wand af Destruction! Today is youh daaay and I am answering your prayahs!"
Last edited by crazytrain411 on May 4, 2014, 10:51:02 PM
I really like this build! Would love to play it but its really expensive. Mind putting up a video to show some gameplay and some pvp in the arena?
-Strong PVP can one shot anyone, reflect kill most meele

some of my chars probably got something to say about that..
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info