Disconnect while selecting quest reward = don't get a reward

Disconnected while selecting the gem that was a reward from the Brutus quest (I had not selected one). Came back and there was no gem, quest listed as complete, and talking to reward guy didn't re-open the reward options.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Similar problem

chose a reward for "Raise Spectre" gem in "Delving into Sin" quest. 10 seconds later i get disconnected. Came back and the game back tracked with completed quest with no "raise spectre" gem in inventory.

Have i lost this opportunity to gain this reward gem for the entire game?
Also had the same problem.

Although my internet was working fine otherwise I had extreme latency issues on path of exile (1000+ ping) that caused me to disconnect every few seconds. Eventually it stopped for long enough to me to get in and try to select my reward for the quest I just completed - while I was looking at the different rewards it disconnected again and when I came back in the rewards were no longer available.

Edit: Seems I was just being dumb - I went back to the person who gives the reward and looked under the conversation options, found the particular quest, selected it, and got the reward - thought I'd post this in case you guys had the same problem and this helps you fix it :D
Last edited by JesusGreen on Feb 7, 2013, 12:40:59 PM
"
JesusGreen wrote:
I went back to the person who gives the reward and looked under the conversation options, found the particular quest, selected it, and got the reward

Oh thank goodness. Worked for me too. Internet went out right after dialog came up.
IGN: Fieyra

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info