Failure to Connect to Instance

This is an issue that appeared yesterday. I can connect to all other forms of internet on my computer. I have been playing the game since early beta and am only now getting this issue. If I can manage to log in without failing to connect, I will fail as soon as I try to enter a new instance. I have tried numerous solutions (changing ports 32678-61000, reinstalling the game, allowing the game in my firewall). If I sit inside of an instance, like a town, I have no issues. It is only when I try to move to a new one.

Please help, as I would like to continue to play this game. I have told my friends I refuse to buy ESO in favor of this game, but it looks like I might be forced to.
Hi Bay, I had this same problem a while back. From what I remember it has something to do with an error in the instance that was created, and no matter if you log out it will still be trying to enter that same instance. So you can remedy that by ctrl+left clicking the area or waypoint you would like to go to, and creating a new instance.
If that's happening every time you try even after reinstalling the game that sounds like a different issue. But see if that jiggles it loose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info