Need Help on my build so that I can kill Atziri

So I have a Ground Slammer with ~10k Armor thats my Gear

And that are my Flasks

And my Passive Tree

Passive
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLQmWDjwUIBRxFPYYkRmFGj4aVRpsJKonLyftKS4xnjIJNI41kjboNuk9Dz38QT9CjkTnRmlHfk3jUEdR5lRJWD1YY1ivWfNfP2BLYSFko2VNZp5qO2vZbEZybHKpdO1253gNeu98uHzZffWBK4TZhO-GO4cph2qMz5BslIeYCp7Fns2mV6cwqBipbqmUq8WsqrQvtfK2pMAawQTE9sbY0iHelt7B37Lfv-JD45_kreoY6wnvDvGs8i_z3fZI9zL3vvjr-tL8if6P_9M=

Had a bit of a problem with Vaal died there 2 times and with the other 3 Bosses I had also my problems. Well I could kill 2 of them and died a few times between and died the last time when only 1 was left. died instant to a green debuff or something.

Please give me tips and maybe opinions what I should change In the tree/gear
I think build is very solid. How much life do you have?

also, you can regret Expertise (under Zealots Oath) and go to Versality (by useless accuracy and reduced mana) you'll gain dex+ free intelligence. If you MUST have that 30 to dex, you can go by maces, near The Baptism of Light (the same value of points, but mace dmg)

And you miss some high life passives, like athleticism or Holy Strength

Dont know how much it will be, but i think you can try to take Mortal Conviction and run Vitality with reduced mana, gear is solid and you should have a lot life (regen will helps you)
Against Vaal u should use more topaz flasks and anti shock mods,
the triboss deals heavy chaos+physical damage, go for armor and antibleed here.
atziri herself is light/fire/bleed(physical).

just carry different flasks with u like 1 set of flasks for every boss sequence.

vs atziri u should remove enfeeble from cwdt and use a spelltotem with enfeeble for atiri, for the feed minion squence spelltotem+t.chains
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info