If Nic Cage was a bird.

HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Apr 23, 2014, 4:06:11 PM
Okay that's creepy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That bird will never live it down. Probably become a serial killer or something now.
Thats so from last year though.

serious points for whoever can tell me what movie this is from

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'll take a rough guess.

Vampire's kiss.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I'll take a rough guess.

Vampire's kiss.

spot on. well done :D whenever I ask ppl that claim to like nick cage tomfoolery I always mention that movie and they give me this blank stare. In any case, im impressed!!
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Hardlicker wrote:
I'll take a rough guess.

Vampire's kiss.

spot on. well done :D whenever I ask ppl that claim to like nick cage tomfoolery I always mention that movie and they give me this blank stare. In any case, im impressed!!

I guessed based on his wide eyed expression and his younger appearance in that photo.

After watching "Wild at Heart", I became a bit of a fan of Nic Cage movies, especially his early stuff like Raising Arizona, Leaving Las Vegas and Guarding Tess but I went off him around about the time of Con Air. For me, that's when he became an action hero type and that just doesn't appeal at all.

I was pleasantly surprised at his performance in Kick Ass.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Ever seen rumble fish?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumble_Fish

I miss that nic cage. he had some top notch stuff, he just takes on so many shit roles. He was amazing in Scorcese's Bringing out the Dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bringing_Out_the_Dead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info