Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

why cant I do this?

Heya, I am trying to maintain two aura's at once, without any reduction passive or gems.. this used to work before, using both determination (60% mana) and vitality (40%) mana.. should be just fine, I managed to do this for a while but somehow I can't do them both at the same time now.. I am wondering why?
"
Centrius wrote:
Heya, I am trying to maintain two aura's at once, without any reduction passive or gems.. this used to work before, using both determination (60% mana) and vitality (40%) mana.. should be just fine, I managed to do this for a while but somehow I can't do them both at the same time now.. I am wondering why?

Assuming you don't have them linked to any support gems...

My guess is it's a rounding issue, the 60% aura is reserving some fraction of a mana, and it's rounded up, so you get left with 39% of your total mana left unreserved and the 40% aura can't activate, because it is also trying to reserve a fraction of a mana and rounding up. So they're trying to reserve 61% and 41% for a total of 102%. That's my guess.

Example if you have 99 mana, the 40% aura reserves 40 mana (rounded up from 39.6) and the 60% is reserving 60 (rounded up from 59.4) that's 100 reserved mana which you don't have.

Again that's my guess as to what is going on.

You either need an even amount of mana, or to reduce the reservation amount with reduced mana support or a passive.

"
Agashi wrote:
You either need an even amount of mana

Not even, but multiple of five. The rest is correct, afaik.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info