The Art Direction Poll

Dear GGG,

Could you guys ask the Community about some Skill Gem Effects, and create a Poll about which direction the Art work could take, but announcing brainstorming Polls of upto 3-5 options before designing, This would save your art team from burning out, and give maximum support potential. Even if it was once in a while, this could be fun for both your art team, the community and respark the old cultural ways of how the forum use to be.

I and many others feel leftout by not participating on reddit and hope this forum becomes more engauging.

Galihurst

"Keep up the keen spirit, You guys are doing doing phenomenal."
I cannot support the Direction of this game anymore due to the fact the PC verson of the game will be compromised due to the limitation of the console verson, which explains alot of the current state of the game.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I understand the figurs of the poll are always jaded at best but lets say if GGG did a poll, say
Flame Blast:- Azure - 56 votes
Magma Circle with volcano sprouting growing - 2389 votes
Devils Dancing around the circle - 634 votes
Steaming water with smoke before a fire torrent - 1740 votes
The art team could make a MXT with maxium potential of ppl buying it, and even make a 2nd down the line as it was popular in the list giving great art direction and the art team to exicute with minmum stress.

But saying that i suppose it can be altered with free accounts, and i will check out the link and regulate around there.

Galihurst
I cannot support the Direction of this game anymore due to the fact the PC verson of the game will be compromised due to the limitation of the console verson, which explains alot of the current state of the game.
Last edited by galihurst on Apr 23, 2014, 9:04:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info