Have I been falsely flagged for botting?

Hello everyone,

I'm playing on my brother's account to try to get him a character who can map with me. All my inputs are manual, and I do not use any third party software.

Today, I transferred some gems and twink items from my main account to my brother's account to speed up the process.

However, since then for some reason I've hardly been seeing any currency drops, only the occasional Armourer Scrap, and no Orbs.

Have this account and my main account (K0rrupted) been falsely flagged for botting?
"
K0nqueror wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm playing on my brother's account to try to get him a character who can map with me. All my inputs are manual, and I do not use any third party software.

Today, I transferred some gems and twink items from my main account to my brother's account to speed up the process.

However, since then for some reason I've hardly been seeing any currency drops, only the occasional Armourer Scrap, and no Orbs.

Have this account and my main account (K0rrupted) been falsely flagged for botting?

If you are receiving ANY currency drops (including scraps) then you are NOT flagged.
"
Drakier wrote:

If you are receiving ANY currency drops (including scraps) then you are NOT flagged.

I've been getting Wisdoms, Portals, Scraps, and I just now found an Alchemy, but I'm a bit suspicious because I haven't got a single Chaos and I'm on Act 3 Cruel.
Last edited by K0nqueror on Apr 22, 2014, 10:46:27 PM
"
K0nqueror wrote:
I've been getting Wisdoms, Portals, Scraps, and I just now found an Alchemy, but I'm a bit suspicious because I haven't got a single Chaos and I'm on Act 3 Cruel.

Then you're definitely NOT flagged for botting.

you're just a victim of the RNG demon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info