[NA PLAYER] LF Invasion guild/group to do maps with

I'm looking to find an Invasion (only) Guild that has enough players that I am hopefully not mapping with the same people day in and day out. While I love the guys I play with right now my guild is dieing and is hemorrhaging players to Ambush or other games in general (bleh).

I've been reading posts for Invasion guild but it is oftentimes not made clear whether they actually have a core of players that consistently map.

My "credentials" I guess are (if that is really your thing):
88 Ranger.
82 Duelist that was top 20 over first week on Invasion.
No Life.

I do not mind at all helping people with the game to help people get into maps ~or~ into the groove of things as it may be.

Although I would prefer PMs over the forums I will respond to posts on this thread

I would like to try out your guild or group, as it may be, for a bit before hopping over.

Thanks for the consideration ahead of time!

I'd also like to do party races (this is an after-thought I would much prefer a mapping community over a racing one. But, I would be thrilled if it was one of those "both" scenarios!)

Be Safe and Good Luck out there. ^^

*EDIT* I might also bring a couple of other people if not into the guild, hopefully into map groups (they're good).
Last edited by HitMeWithLiGht on Apr 22, 2014, 10:50:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info