Bros, don't nerf cartographer's boxes

Read in the development manifesto that you want to tone down the drops from this particular class of strongbox.

Respectfully, fuck that.

Bad enough we only see one of these spawn once every 20 maps or so.

I'm sorry that pussy players who need to be carried around by their pals are yielding 60 or so high level maps (as a party) when they come across one of these things.

People who solo depend on these cartographer boxes to keep the amount of dick sucking they need to do in trade channel to a minimum. As it stands (and as it's always been), mass amounts of felatio are required to advance in this game because you gate XP behind RNG map drops. Only solution is going to to trade channel to get maps. Eventually, everyone ends up doing the trade channel glory hole.

Cartographer boxes are a massively appreciated relief to solo players. Don't want parties of 6 walking away with 60+ maps? then scale the box drops according to party size.

TY for listening.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Personally i think they are about perfect, and one of the only 2 worth doing (Gemcutters) for the items, i do the others usually for the exp, or possible map drops. Cart Boxes have made low level maps a plenty (66-68), so they are cheap for everyone, and people use them also for chisel recipe. they also help with building mid and high tier map numbers, but can not be relied upon to carry you, due to rareness, also to note, they have helped lower prices of mid tier maps to a much more affordable price range.

These cart boxes are also Currency dumps, as these and gemcutters are really the only 2 worth truly rolling and rerolling rares.

IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
F1ghtClub wrote:
Read in the development manifesto that you want to tone down the drops from this particular class of strongbox.
So you decided to make a new thread here, instead of making a post in the appropriate place — as a reply in the appropriate Development Manifesto thread?

Respectfully, fuck that.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
For some reason I read the title without the comma. As in: nerfing cartographer boxes is not something that a bro would do. Needless to say I was disappointed by the lack of bro-talk and or trolling.

I agree though, this game already makes partying too rewarding and brain dead easy. Make strong boxes rewarding for solo players and don't balance them around party play.
plz no nerf

cartographers boxes are much wow
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Apr 23, 2014, 7:06:36 AM
They've already said they'll "let the experiment run its course" unaltered for the duration of the current league. It might, possibly get nerfed after this league is completed, but there is still the possibility of it not being nerfed.

3rd paragraph
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/893015/filter-account-type/staff
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 23, 2014, 7:11:31 AM
Hi

NERF?

seriously?

Most boxes I roll drop the same crap every time, lots of armour scraps and blacksmith orbs rarely much else, I don't even bother attempting to waste orbs on these things anymore since its less of a let down when you don't expend so much on them. If anything they need to be upped on the RNG factor.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Reducing strongbox spawns 'slightly' too. Wonder if that's like the big chests that I never saw again after OB hit.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
I wish I saw one every twenty maps. It's been over 100 for me. I see them in my friends maps, but never in mine.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
I wish I saw one every twenty maps. It's been over 100 for me. I see them in my friends maps, but never in mine.

every twenty maps sounds about right for me and my friend I map with
S L O W E R

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info