HOWLINGSLAYER'S Ice Nova Totems Trap // INVASION

MY STREAM LINK: (PT-BR STREAM, BUT IF YOU ASK ME THINGS IN ENGLISH I'LL ANSWER YOU IN ENGLISH)
twitch.tv/howlingslayer

Hi guys, I've been playing Invasion. I used to have a build called "Raging army Scion", but I stopped playing for some time and when I got back, I deleted all my characters to start fresh, then I started playing Invasion. Now I theorized a REALLY REALLY cool build. I'm not far with it yet, but I'm going to leave my ideas here for you guys.

Skill Tree
Spoiler
The start:

Then:

Aaaaand theeeeen:

Now:

Now you're about to be on endgame, if you didn't REEEEP you're awesome:

And to finish:

There you go.
Now I'll explain point by point.
-Start as elemental templar and take the turn getting cast speed and then increased AoE. Then HPPPPPPPP because invasion.
-Then get the templar crit nodes, that are very nice. go down to dual totem once you hit 31 and can use spell totem.
-Go up get more HP in the way, upper and upper, get crit, more HP then staff nodes crit (Serpent Instance). I'll say later what weapon we'll be using.
-Go down Get totem damage nodes, HP/mana nodes. Then get Ele Equilibrium. I'll explain that later too :3
-Go to the other side of the ST and go up to get that NIIIIIICE trap node that makes yoru traps immortal. Dominus is unsoloable (is that right? derp) without it. You can go down and get more trap nodes now, or later. In the STs up there ^ I picked it last.
-Going up, get into witch/shadow area. Spell crit, crit, cold damage and HP. Simples as that.
-Getting to the end, probably you ripped by now, or earlier. Go to witch, get cold damage node. Then you can get back down there and get more trap damage if you left it behind.

YOU ARE FREE TO CHANGE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

GEAR

Spoiler
THIS IS AN INSANE ITEM, REALLY:

It's a staff that's worth 1 alch/1 chaos and Is going to work for you until lvl 50+ Maybe until endgame. Using it you get extra crit damage and chance using serpent stance too.
You'll have a 4L skill, with basically any socket color you want. This is because low lvl items can roll easier any color.
THIS IS ALSO SEXY AS FUCK:

Free infinite move speed bonus. HP, some nice EV.
Not exactly a MUST, since you won't be able to link it RBBB (or will, if you have 1k chromes, lol). Still, pretty useful.
(IGNORE WHAT'S LINKED IN IT, IT IS IN MY OTHER CHARACTER ATM) (YES, I HAVE LIKE 4 DIFFERENT TRAPPERS).

The rest of the items is up to you. Cap your resists, get the HP. Focus on armor, EV, whatever.

GEMS

Main skill: Ice nova totem in a trap:
Spoiler

*ALSO TRAP GEM*

You'll throw a trap that is going to spring into a totem that keeps ice nova-ing things to death. "WHY TRAPS, WHY NOT JUST THE TOTEM?"
Because traps give a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE damage boost, Ice Nova will hit so hard with crit you won't believe it. ALSO, IMMUNE TO REFLECT, FUCK YES. With the dual totem point, You'll have 2 totems spewing ice all around. The mana cost will be really high, though.

Single target skill: Cold Snap trap:
Spoiler

Put that on the staff. The damage is HUGE, the staff even gives a 40~50% damage increase. I'm pretty sure that it's instakill on almost anything.

Late game, if you get a 5L or 6L armor, Use TRAP support gem and something else. The mana cost will be much higher, I don't think It's a good idea.

WHY ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM:
Spoiler
Throw a bear trap with added fire and then a cold snap trap. INSTAKILL SHIT HUEUHEHUEHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHE... ok, sorry. But yes, it's ridiculous damage.

I'M NOT SURE IF FIRE TRAP'S DAMAGE ON TIME KEEPS REFRESHING ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM, BUT IF IT DOES, THERE YOU GO, THROW FIRE TRAP AND KEEP THROWING COLD SNAP TRAPS.

Nothing is going to stand alive, only you, because you're immune to reflect HUEHUEUHEUHEUEUEH... I did it again, sorry. It's my nature, I'm brazilian ;-;

Last edited by HowlingSlayer on Apr 21, 2014, 7:43:54 PM
I just noticed how stupid it was to expect everyone to have a 4L deerstalker that's BBBR, so I changed that.
Why dont you get Eldrich Battery and use armor/es for a better mana pool ? should not have mana problem with this...
"
Major_Dark wrote:
Why dont you get Eldrich Battery and use armor/es for a better mana pool ? should not have mana problem with this...

That's a nice idea... because really... mana problems are annoying me very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info