Would you race with BYO character?

Seems many people won't race because they get attached to their current characters and don't want to miss out on potential time spent progressing them. It could simply be you can bring your character into an hour long league where suddenly all damage is fire damage, or there is 20 exiles in each area.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
People play for different reasons. Quit trying to find ways to make people play the way you want them to. I have zero interest in racing. My goals take years to accomplish.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
My goals take years to accomplish.

Taking over the world?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
My goals take years to accomplish.

Taking over the world?

L O L !!!

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
lukeiy wrote:
Seems many people won't race because they get attached to their current characters

What are you basing this observation on?

I only raced a bit until I got the first three rewards. The fourth one held no interest and the others were out of reach. Also, there aren't enough races when I have time to play, which is the biggest drawback for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info