OLDSCHOOL DS + ST RANGER

hey guys, just showing my current build for invasion.
mY IGN: Maaawk

this build is very cheap, does not require expansive UNIQUE items, only the carnage hearth, which comes out to around 10-20chaos

Screenshots
Spoiler

skill tree (111 points)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe037veu4OGtuj5yP2Vvr5Y8v17_D8xYoiFfAxsFpIZ6DdDcDzOlgF-ecPh3ZbryzpOrOQCnz1BH6XBkp9TioVIMCmhxktg7ZBKaWD2xmKapNDMfxL-wnV7RvIznH22sAPXhNsFhqP0k2E776nYSF07W5pGlWHanrvhNnEuGSjkGxgS6mUJd_V-DboBS06UlivQKAyfg48eA0hYJ65n8upbnTxwQe18mxG1FLXfm6qNZJybAbuNDVKyP6PiPEyCZdwHSZN4_4KYxdsjaZX8kUxnjrh

why reduced mana reserverd?
Spoiler
so we can run hatred and grace, earn a little extra mana and not need to use blood magic, so we have a extra damage

what i need pick up first on skill tree?
Spoiler
take life nodes, IR, life and resists, dont worry about dps nodes

Bandits
Spoiler
help oak, help oak, kill all

My gear
Spoiler

Gear Required
Spoiler
Carnage hearth

Spoiler
yeah dude, this ammy is so fcking amazing, you can facetank almost all inv bosses with 12% life leech, and extra gora(look so sick), its amazing

Armour
Spoiler
you know, life, evasion and resists, on gloves attack speed its pretty good, rings with atleast 2% mana leech to sustain DS and ST because we are running 2 auras, so our mana pool its not toooo high and belt a wurms molt its good, but if your 2 rings come with mana leech you can use a normal belt.
I highly recommend it to anyone who can buy the chest BELLY OF THE BEAST, this chest is perfect for us because of the big bonus of making life a little more than the carnage hearth reduces

Weapon
Spoiler

Gems and links
Spoiler
DoubleStrike + faster attacks + multistrike + melee physical dmg + add fire
spectral throw + faster attacks + add fire dmg + phys projectile + lmp
cwdt + end cry + molten shel + any curse
grace + hartred + red mana
leap slam + faster attacks + blood magic + culling strike

This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 27, 2014, 10:42:14 PM